Bug Unable To Post Replies

Lady S

When I access the site on both Opera and Chrome, I'm unable to post replies on threads or even start a new thread. I can see and read threads, but the box where you type things isn't there, it's just a blank space.

I'm typing this on my phone (android) & the site is functioning just fine on my phone.

BK Bombshell

When I access the site on both Opera and Chrome, I'm unable to post replies on threads or even start a new thread. I can see and read threads, but the box where you type things isn't there, it's just a blank space.

I'm typing this on my phone (android) & the site is functioning just fine on my phone.

This is happening to me too. I can only post if I reply to someone's comment, erase the quote and then put in my own post. And that doesn't work every time. I had to try 5 times before it worked to write this post.

I'm also having problems liking a post without first going to a confirmation screen.

SmileyNY

This is happening to me too. I can only post if I reply to someone's comment, erase the quote and then put in my own post. And that doesn't work every time. I had to try 5 times before it worked to write this post.

I'm also having problems liking a post without first going to a confirmation screen.

Same here. I have to reply to someones post. Post it and then edit.

Also, the like confirmations are extremely annoying. It breaks up the flow of reading through a thread.

Lady S

Yes, exact same thing on my desktop. On my phone, however, I can like without a confirmation screen. It's weird.

fatimablush

i do just fine on my iPad and phone.

what is going on now?

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!

KidneyBean86

Southern sweetheart

This!!!

Zaz

Sorry to hijack but my issue is that I can't start threads :ohwell:

I also can't respond to threads unless I quote someone's message then edit that post. I get an error message that says "please enter text, but no box appears for me to enter any text.

Using Chrome but same thing happened on IE.

ETA only read thread title, I see everyone is having the same issue.

JJamiah

I have all the exact same issues...

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I'm having the same issue! The issue is with any other browser except Internet Explorer :rolleyes: I haven't used IE in years, but tried to go on this site with it and had no problems. When I use Firefox, or Chrome, the site doesn't work (i.e., can't post replies, alert rollover doesn't work, confirmation page before liking each post, ect.)

Come on Nikos, fix the issues! Using IE is giving me hives!