Question Unauthorized Cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

danniegirl

i got the email from pay pal also the funny thing is when i logged on last night i got a message on here about my fees i dont recall exactly what it was it was under user cp tab i thought i was in settings or something and just logged out of it.

Anywho i thought i was banned i was like what did i do

i think they changed there auto renewal policy and this is why we are receiving the message

MuseofTroy

I also received the same email. I was worried because since my membership doesn't expire for several months.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I got it too.
I know nobody was in my account, because the money I have on there is still there, and I doubt that anybody would be fool enough to break in, mess with my LHCF subscription, and then leave without taking any money.

I think what happened is they are trying to fix that annoying glitch with the subscriptions, where you have to pay twice to keep access to the board, and in doing so, they cancelled some subscriptions. Maybe everybody's, idk.

IMO, its not a big deal....when the time comes to renew, if I decide to do so, I'm just gonna reinstate the sub and let that be that.

Last edited:

naijamerican

Just wanted to say that I also received the same email, but I renewed my subscription last May. :ohwell: I will submit a ticket, too. :yep:

baddison

natural for good
I just received this email!!

I sent an email to the address listed in the body of the message.

Please advise.:ohwell:

BlackMarilyn

i got it as well.

thought it was odd as they spelt Forum as FOrum and no space between Subscription and has.

"Your subscription to LHCF Annual Fee (2 years) Subscriptionhas been cancelled by Long Hair Care FOrum."

boofuu

Two emails saying the same thing. Same old card and I renewed n January. I am still able to access member content. Waiting to find out what is going on.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
I received the same thing...and I went and resubscribed thinking that my membership expired or something. WTF?

HennaRo

I got mine about an hour ago! Definitely thought I got banned for a minute but see I'm in serious company.

Status
Not open for further replies.