Question Unauthorized Cancellation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberianmami26

Just received an email membership canceled

this is weird i just received an email from paypal saying my subscription is over and i wont be billed again when i never canceled it. guess i'll be emailing someone tomorrow since i never requested a cancellation cuz im paid till NOVEMBER 2012....

Is there a reason why this might have happened even though i didnt request a cancellation?

LilMissRed

Re: Just received an email membership canceled

I got this same message and sent an email .. heres the response I got.. hope its helpful to u and others

ME to LHCF:

Hi.. I'm in receipt of a paypal notice advising that my membership has been 'cancelled' .. does this mean its time to renew or was I banned for some reason?? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Below is the info received via paypal ( I included a copy of the paypal info)

LHCF to ME:

Hi

Thank you for contacting me. I am in the process of canceling everyone's subscription. The automatic subscription feature doesn't work 100% of the time, because it doesn't update some of the accounts after the payment is processed, and we don't have any idea of how to fix it. So from now on at the end of your current subscription term you will have to manually resubscribe by clicking the link on our website. Please do not renew your subscription before the end of your current term or you will overpay your account. We now have the options for you to pay by using google checkout or paypal. I hope that helps.

Beverly, LHCF Admin

LilMissRed

sooo in other words.. I guess I'll renew when I attempt to log on and I cant. :shrugs:

Rosemufin

Actively Lurking Member
RayRayFurious said:
Go to your profile by clicking on your highlighted name at the top of the page. Then click "User CP." There's an option on the left hand side that says "Paid Subscriptions." Click that. It tells your start and end date at the top of that page.

Thanks 4 that info!!!!

msdeevee

I received this same email.

I no longer post on the board so I know I haven't done anything to be banned and my sub is paid up until 12/12.

I don't quite understand the mods post above but I guess I'll log on one day and be kicked out.

Liberianmami26

thanx hun yea i havent been on the board in a while guess ill have to remember to manually resubscribe come November....

I thought they were kickin me off for not postin too lol

luckiestdestiny

Okay so me too. I sent a ticket request but have no idea. I assume no one hacked my paypal account because of the fact that it was cancelled by lhcf so that means either lhcf was hacked or they had an internal error because it was cancelled and not charged.

I got the same email and I replied to ask what was going on I received this email back:

"Hi

Thank you for contacting me. I am in the process of canceling everyone's subscription. The automatic subscription feature doesn't work 100% of the time, because it doesn't update some of the accounts after the payment is processed, and we don't have any idea of how to fix it. So from now on at the end of your current subscription term you will have to manually resubscribe by clicking the link on our website. Please do not renew your subscription before the end of your current term or you will overpay your account. We now have the options for you to pay by using google checkout or paypal. I hope that helps."

My only thing is I dont have an automatic subscription so how does this pertain to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.