underprocessed with breakage in between the new growth and underprocessed section

IntoMyhair

OK I'm 16 weeks post I can't go to December which sucks but it's just not doable i have way to much breakage going on

i did a tight wet set this Friday with blue,green and tan mag rollers
the set can out perfect by the way i used motions setting foam for the first time

today i just washed my hair and i put 5 blue magnetic rollers in the front the rest of my hair with be in a bun (I'm setting my hair up to leave it alone until i relax it)

so one piece of section that i had already combed through was not tight enough i did not use enough tension
i took that roller out and guess what i saw
about four inch and smaller maybe longer pieces of hair stuck to the roller (which was clean of hair before hand) so those hairs broke off as i was rolling up the section
thats not all as i was putting in my protein treatment (ORS mayo) on dry hair all i was pulling out was shed and broken pieces of hair but not relaxed pieces (pieces with just straight ends)
pieces with some texlax/underprocessed inches to them

i have been good at keeping up my protien of prepooing with ors mayo and deep con with ntm mask
any suggestions of why my hair is breaking besides it may be telling me Relax me woman!

TIA