Undiscovered/Underrated YouTubers- List them here!!!

Reecie

Thanks for the additions, ladies. :thankyou:

The first page should now be up to date with everyone's suggestions. Keep them coming!!:grin::grin:

loolalooh

Thanks for the additions, ladies. :thankyou:

The first page should now be up to date with everyone's suggestions. Keep them coming!!:grin::grin:

I just wanna say you're awesome for starting this thread! Youtube's been quiet lately, but with these new adds, it should get interesting. :grinwink:

queen928

She does other videos but she has some hair videos on there as well that I like is kawright1005. I don't know if they've been mentioned yet or not but ninapruitt and ulovemegz as well.

newgrowth15

Perhaps I overlooked these people in the body of this post, but let's not forget dontspeakdefeat (transitioning) who helped many newbies, including myself, get started on our HHJ right here on LHFC. Also Str8isis and amoremusica, both naturals.

freecurl

Oh my goodness, thank you!!!!!:blush: I'm amoremusica and you made my day.:drunk:
I never talk about my you tube page because I'm dissatisfied with the video quality. (I use webcam.) I've made like 15 videos that I haven't posted yet b/c of this. You've encouraged me to UP my game. :yep:

Oh, BTW, http://www.youtube.com/user/amoremusica

Perhaps I overlooked these people in the body of this post, but let's not forget dontspeakdefeat (transitioning) who helped many newbies, including myself, get started on our HHJ right here on LHFC. Also Str8isis and amoremusica, both naturals.