Unexplainable Greasy Hair...Please Read

ShiShiPooPoo

I wash my hair on the weekend. On Friday nights I apply Ojon Restorative and leave it in until it is time to shampoo. I shampoo with L'anza Healing Moisture and my hair always comes out extra silky. I DC with the L'anza conditioner with heat for 30 and it's ALL good. Well, this past Sunday I did the same reggie I always do but this time I dc with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm for course dry (my hair is neither right now really:look: so maybe it was too heavy) hair. When I rinsed my hair felt very heavy and detangled but I didn't think anything of it. I rollerset then combed it out and it looked like I had just piled Vigorol grease all over it.:nono: I was like HUH? So I go to work and my teammate is like, what happened to your hair? Do you need to wash it? I told her I just washed it the night before and she was like HUH?

Anyway, so Monday night I cowash with L'anza and it is still greasy. Tuesday night I clarify with Redken and condition with L'anza...better but still heavy.
Last night, I wash with a sulfate shampoo and condition with L'anza getting better but still too heavy for my taste...

Was it the Joico? I admit, I was VERY heavy-handed with it. Could it have coated my hair? Could it be that my hair has reached its moisture capacity? I HAVE been killing it faithfully with a moisturizing DC once per week. It almost feels sealed and it looks really healthy...JUST GREASY!

What should I do to get rid of this Jiffy-Lube head? I can't stand heavy, greasy hair!!!! My ponytail was bouncy before and now it just sits there! HELP ME NOW!!!!!:lachen:

doll-baby

I'm not too familiar with the products you are using , but I didn't want to leave you hanging . Maybe you should try a clarifying shampoo and switch your hair regimen and products from time to time.

ShiShiPooPoo

I'm not too familiar with the products you are using , but I didn't want to leave you hanging . Maybe you should try a clarifying shampoo and switch your hair regimen and products from time to time.

Thank you.

I switch up my products...total pj here...:lachen:

Irresistible

Its getting better with each wash right?

I would just keep working at it and let it take its course, and not do anything stripping which would set you back on moisture, it will come out in time, unless your in a hurry to get it out, then I guess you should clarify again

naturalgurl

Well, I don't think you've reached your moisture capacity. If you did your hair would feel mushy, not greasy. I think it's the Joico. Take Iris' advice and just keep doing what your'e doing and don't try stripping it.