Upcoming upgrade 4-4/4-5

Nice Lady

Yes, me too. It's keeping me logged in. How many more days can we expect the uploads? Second question: Where are the blogs posts of the members since the site took off.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
One thing that needs to change: having to log in every time on my phone. For instance, if I visit another page for a min then return, I've been automatically logged out even though I checked the box.
I'm not having that problem. I checked the box also and I Haven't been logged out. Perhaps try keeping a separate browser tab.
Ugh, I miss my font!

fasika

I do have a separate tab.

This new forum is the exact same one as another forum I use, and I have the same issue with that one. I think it's just how this specific platform works, but it sucks!

sheanu

Keep getting java console error. Whats up with that?
Yeah I keep getting that java error whenever I click on a picture. I also am not getting any search results when I try to search something, I can't go beyond the first page on new posts, basically cannot open any pop-up links in the same window, I'd have to open in a new tab or I get the java error. I can't subscribe/follow any new threads. All of these issues are on my phone and it basically makes the site useless for me unless I go on my computer.

OhTall1

I can access my photo album but can't upload anything, and I'm having search problems, but I assume that's just some of the additional work that's still happening in the background.

There probably weren't a lot of people that used the iSpy feature, but I miss it already. It was great to be able to see a live feed of new posts instead of going to the New Post page.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
@dimopoulos I have not been able to access Photos from my phone to upload to posts. Will this be fixed or can you explain how you're supposed to upload photos from phone. I rarely access site from computer.

Amarilles

Before the site came back up there were still pending imports and things to be completed once the forum was up. I think we just need to give things time.

Except for the app of course, but I see no difference to just making an LHCF shortcut. It's working really nicely on my phone.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I think I like the new look! I will have to figure things out and get used to everything, but it definitely has a more modern feel to it.

faithVA

Anyone know if we lost the blogs? I hope not. If I had known I would have saved my stuff out. :eek:

I like the new emoticons though :D

prettyinpurple

Anyone know if we have the option to change how many posts display on a thread page? I don't see it under Preferences or other My Account options.

Remember we could set it to 20, 40, etc? I think that it's back to 20 (or less).

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Before the site came back up there were still pending imports and things to be completed once the forum was up. I think we just need to give things time.

Except for the app of course, but I see no difference to just making an LHCF shortcut. It's working really nicely on my phone.

I agree with @Amarilles. I like the way the site works on my phone. I also like that you don't have to fully type out someone's name to tag.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
So far I have access from my phone and other mobile devices, however, when I try to access from my pc I'm still getting the down for maintenance/upgrades" message. What's up with that?

EbonyF

So far I have access from my phone and other mobile devices, however, when I try to access from my pc I'm still getting the down for maintenance/upgrades" message. What's up with that?
You probably have to refresh and/or remove your cookies.

Kalia1

The LHCF application is no longer working on my phone :( I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
I had to search google for long hair care forum and then bookmark the new link. All my old ones don't work anymore

I tried that and it kept sending me back to the error message. Even when I manually entered the address it brought me back to the error message. Finally, I manually typed in http://www.longhaircareforum.com/entertainment and it brought me to the new layout (with an error message), then I clicked "login" and got access.

I'm booked marked and good to go now!