Upcoming upgrade 4-4/4-5

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
What is the New Profile Post thing? Is it like Twitter or something? I'm scared to type something thinking i might look foolish lol

ETA....that feature is so cool!!! Omg

Last edited:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Thanks for the info, guess I'll be deleting the app :(
You can add website to your home screen and it looks just like an app. If you have an iPhone you should be able to go where you would send a message and click on the one that says add to home screen image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 15

JustSitNBePretty

What is the New Profile Post thing? Is it like Twitter or something? I'm scared to type something thinking i might look foolish lol

@Pokahontas How does that feature work? What's it purpose? Is it like Facebook/twitter where you just post what's on your mind or is there another purpose to it?

virtuenow

Profile post? Isn't that the same thing we've always had-- where people can post messages on your profile. What's different about it?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Profile post? Isn't that the same thing we've always had-- where people can post messages on your profile. What's different about it?
I don't know, maybe it was there all along but it's new to me. I never saw people posting statuses like Facebook or Twitter on it but maybe I just didn't see it. Nobody posted on mine in years so I never thought about it much but I see people using the feature now. I'm not popular here like that, was it always being used like that?

shaydufblu

Highlander
I learned something new today thanks to you ladies! Android phones can just bring up the menu like you'd add to favorites and the option to "add to home screen" is there! Now I'm ready to lurk in the entertainment forums when GoT comes on! ;)

faithVA

I'm asking along with @faithVA and @Nice Lady: has anyone seen the member blogs?

I see you mentioned me but I'm not sure how I was supposed to know I was mentioned. I don't think I got an alert. I will have to go check.

He posted an update yesterday that said he would be working on the blogs soon. They aren't back yet.

ETA: OK I went back through my alerts and see where you tagged me. hmm, It was 3 pages back. I'm not sure I would have ever seen it. Let me go play with it some more.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Is the app not working. Today was the first day I managed to get on the site.
There are no more apps for this site, however this site is now mobile enabled, which means you can use the browser on your phone to view the site and it will display the format properly. Also, you can create a shortcut from the browser on your phone if you want to not have to type in the URL everytime.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
What happened to the different views/ colors? I liked the newer look. :cry3:
@Akemi, Click on your name in the top right corner, click go to preferences, and under browsing preferences change the drop down for the forum style to "Default Style" if you like the brighter style better.