Update.... Boundless Tresses

fancypants007

I just measured my hair after taking out my cornrow braids and i got 1 5/8 inches in 5 weeks. I kept getting mixed measurements between 1.5 and 2in. but I finally measured again and it appears it is 1 5/8 inches. That is really good. I was going to try to make my own sulfur mixture, but I've decided to continue to use boundless tresses. She has it perfected and there is nooo smell and another thing I noticed, is less shedding of hair and I like that. I will put in my order today for another 3 bottles. Way to go Naturallady!

divinefavor

That's awesome! I love Boundless Tresses so far!

Braven you can get at www.growthspecifics.com or pm Naturallady. HTH!

SparklingFlame

fancypants007 said:
I just measured my hair after taking out my cornrow braids and i got 1 5/8 inches in 5 weeks. I kept getting mixed measurements between 1.5 and 2in. but I finally measured again and it appears it is 1 5/8 inches. That is really good. I was going to try to make my own sulfur mixture, but I've decided to continue to use boundless tresses. She has it perfected and there is nooo smell and another thing I noticed, is less shedding of hair and I like that. I will put in my order today for another 3 bottles. Way to go Naturallady!
Congrats! :yay:

LondonDiva

I must say congrats that is some serious growth.

Alright NaturalLady I'm gonna try your magic formula, I wanna see if this can boost me further than the MTG.

I'll Pm you

jovan787

fancypants007 said:

WOW :eek: Congrats!!! How much growth were you getting before Boundless tresses? Do you use any other products?

sweetnlow06

Still waiting for mine. I guess it should be here some time soon. It's been a week. I can't wait. Hope I have good results too.

hothair

Thank you all you inconsiderate updaters I had managed to avoid being pulled unto this particular bandwagon for almost two months, then you had to come with yet another great update. :ohwell: I've finally caved in. :sekret: I ordered TWO bottles (scented and unscented). [chants desperately] no more products, no more products, no more...

Last edited:

Suerte

I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and have been using it every day about an hour before I go to bed and I already have a full inch of growth. I went to the salon on Wed. and when my stylist flat ironed my hair I could already see the growth.

I have this little plastic ruler that I use and I measure from my scalp to my ends at the top, bottom, and middle of my head and each area had 1 inch, and my top (grows the fastest anyways) had an extra 1.5 inches. But since my top grows like that anyways I'm not counting the .5, lol.

ETA:

This is my first post, btw. Hello ladies ;)

I've been lurking since 2005 and finally signed up last year.

Last edited:

LondonDiva

fancypants007 said:

You should have seen me here with my ruler:eek:. I alway seem to have the ruler present with me when reading the hair board :lol:

Tee

Suerte said:
I ordered some a couple of weeks ago and have been using it every day about an hour before I go to bed and I already have a full inch of growth. I went to the salon on Wed. and when my stylist flat ironed my hair I could already see the growth.

I have this little plastic ruler that I use and I measure from my scalp to my ends at the top, bottom, and middle of my head and each area had 1 inch, and my top (grows the fastest anyways) had an extra 1.5 inches. But since my top grows like that anyways I'm not counting the .5, lol.

ETA:

Great progress and welcome!!

Tee

hothair said:
Thank you all you inconsiderate updaters I had managed to avoid being pulled unto this particular bandwagon for almost two months, then you had to come with yet another great update. :ohwell: I've finally caved in. :sekret: I ordered TWO bottles (scented and unscented). [chants desperately] no more products, no more products, no more...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poetrygirl

I'm new and have questions

I am seeing a lot of ladies with naturals who use this product. Can it be used on color treated/relaxed hair as well?

Tee

Re: I'm new and have questions

Poetrygirl said:
I am seeing a lot of ladies with naturals who use this product. Can it be used on color treated/relaxed hair as well?

Yes, it is safe. There is nothing in it that will harm your relaxer or your color. I am not trying to be a pusher of BT or make you a product junkie like ummm...ummmm...well anyway....Try it!;)

LondonDiva

Suerte said:

ETA:

Wow!! Welcome to the board

And thanks for your update. Does NL pray over this stuff or something. It seems to be boosting growth better than the MTG.

fancypants007

jovan787 said:
WOW :eek: Congrats!!! How much growth were you getting before Boundless tresses? Do you use any other products?

I can't really say how much growth i was getting before, but i keep my hair moist and I wear a bun 99% of the time and now the the addition of BT, well it has been good. I got about the same results with MTG (1.5 inches in 6 weeks), but it was oily and the smell was bad. I just like the BT and especially because it seems like my shedding has halted. I am almost 12 weeks post relaxer. I washed and deep conditioned and detangled yesterday and very little hair came out. I am very impressed with BT, and by the way MTG did not help me with my shedding.

dcprdiva

glad to hear it. i achieved a full inch as well... in nearly a month. and my hair is sooo think it looks like some sort of cat laying on my head when i blowdry!!! i don't use any other magic potion or supplements.