Update on Kinky Curly Wig (PICS)

Ediese

Just wanted to give you guys an update on this wig that MissBossy made for me. I'm still really loving it. I've been mainly wearing my real hair in a bun, but sometimes I choose to slap on my kc wig for a little extra something. lol

The hair is holding up pretty good. The shedding that I'm getting I'm sure can be attributed to me thinning out the hair, and not sealing. I sewed the top of the wig on, and secured the sides with the two clips above my ear.

If you guys have any questions, you can check out the original threads here. Pics taken at my sisters bday celebration.

(sorry I'm too lazy to search for my original posts on here :look:)

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=277247&PN=1&title=kinky-curly-wig-pics-added

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=276804&PN=1&title=eprt-kinky-curly-ushape-wig-pic-heavy-kc-pg12

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=276804&PN=12&title=eprt-kinky-curly-ushape-wig-pic-heavy-kc-pg12

My Sis

Took this on my phone before I saw my fh Usher.

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

gorgeous color!!!.... beautiful couple lady

man i have like 60million logins for that forum (and here:scratchch) can't remember a dayuuum one!

Last edited:

trendsetta25

Love it E. what do u use to make the curls pop? Do u sleep with the wig on (you mention u sewed the top on)? What's your nightly routine?

Sorry for all the questions....I'm currently wearing Bobraz and I two strand twist my curls every night which is a pain. I want my curls to look defined like yours

TIA

Ediese

Love it E. what do u use to make the curls pop? Do u sleep with the wig on (you mention u sewed the top on)? What's your nightly routine?

Sorry for all the questions....I'm currently wearing Bobraz and I two strand twist my curls every night which is a pain. I want my curls to look defined like yours

TIA

Thanks! I cowashed it with hello hydration blue coconut, and added some mixed chicks leave in, and brushed it through with my denman. That was it. I sewed the top on that night because I wasn't interested in securing it with all the clips that night. When I got home, I cut the thread and put the wig back on the wigstand. lol I don't sleep with it on. That's the greatest advantage I have now. I can keep the curls remaining fresh longer.

trendsetta25

Thanks! I cowashed it with hello hydration blue coconut, and added some mixed chicks leave in, and brushed it through with my denman. That was it. I sewed the top on that night because I wasn't interested in securing it with all the clips that night. When I got home, I cut the thread and put the wig back on the wigstand. lol I don't sleep with it on. That's the greatest advantage I have now. I can keep the curls remaining fresh longer.

Thanks. I have the HEHH @ home. Just need the mixed chicks.
:grin:

MRJ1972

Pretty as usual!!!! :yep:

ETA- I promise I searched thoroughly for the info on your kinky curly vendor :look:..Was it a private vendor, or can you give me the name? :grin:

Last edited:

doll-baby

Ediese, girl you can do no wrong when it comes to hair! When I scrolled down and saw the picture , I was like "what wig"? It looks so natural and pretty .