*** UPDATE Thread!!!!!!!!! - Pic Heavy ***

Napp

Ms. Nobody
your progress is very inspiring! i remember you were transitioning at one point will you transition again in the future?

Kimiche

Wow! Thanks for posting pics of your wonderful hair growth journey. This is definitely motivating me to get my hair care together. I would love to have results like yours one day.:yep:

Jazala

I love love love your update pics! It's truly remarkable to see how far you have come. :drunk::drunk::yep::yep:

Lita

Great Progress! Love it...

*I loves me some brahmi oil/pomade etc...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

vestaluv1

Do you think stretching your relaxer has helped you retain length?

I think it helped with improving the thickness of my hair to some degree. As far as retention, I think that was probably most down to little to no manipulation, protective styling, handling my hair as gently as possible and moisture!

Whimsy

I just passed out looking at that....now that I'm revived...OMG GIRL YOUR HAIR IS BEEAAUUUTIFUL!!!!

MariposaSexyGirl

Oh wow!!! Beautiful and your progress is perfect. You look to be past waist and at HL already. Congrats on such great progress.

Sent from my Sprint EVO using LHCF app

vestaluv1, I see you had an issue with W shaped hair. I think I have something similar and I blunt cut up to about brastrap from a scraggly waist length at the end of May and my hair is kind of growing unevenly again :(. Did you do any specific kind of trim? I love the shape of your hair now.

vestaluv1

vestaluv1, I see you had an issue with W shaped hair. I think I have something similar and I blunt cut up to about brastrap from a scraggly waist length at the end of May and my hair is kind of growing unevenly again :(. Did you do any specific kind of trim? I love the shape of your hair now.

SerenavanderWoodsen,
It's probably not the best way to trim, but I cut around 3 inches off by dividing my hair into two, bringing both sections forward (over my chest) and cutting my hair slightly diagonal to create the v shape.That's the shape I wanted at the time. I did this when I got to MBL. After that, I would just trim the stringy looking bits.
My hair tends to grow unevenly too!
I'll probably do a more blunt cut soon anyway as I THINK I've decided to transition... again, and I'll want to do regular trims to get rid of the relaxed ends.

Last edited: