Updated Fotki!!!

Road2Health

Hey ladies,
I haven't posted on here in a while but I wanted to let you all know that I have updated my fotki with new pics...I got a relaxer and trim on 2-8-08, I think my relaxer turned out well but I am not sure if I have noticed any major growth. I think that since my hair has reached APL that I am constantly watching it to see if it has grown and I need to stop that...Mama always said "a watched pot never boils!!" Well thats all for now, enjoy the pics!!!:grin:

LovedAlot

Your hair looks awesome. You have had some wonderful progress. One question though. When you leave the hair hanging in the back with the rest of your hair pincurled, do you wrap that hair around?

Nola Darling

OMG! You have pretty hair! I love your hair color. Is it just me or do you have flecks of gold/brown in your hair? They pin curls came out pretty too. :yep:

ekomba

Hey ladies,
I haven't posted on here in a while but I wanted to let you all know that I have updated my fotki with new pics...I got a relaxer and trim on 2-8-08, I think my relaxer turned out well but I am not sure if I have noticed any major growth. I think that since my hair has reached APL that I am constantly watching it to see if it has grown and I need to stop that...Mama always said "a watched pot never boils!!" Well thats all for now, enjoy the pics!!!:grin:

Congrats on the growthRoad2Health !!!!! i loved the pics in your fotki! great progress WTG keep it up!:yep::grin:

Road2Health

First I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to all you sweet ladies that have posted comments in my Fotki and comments responding to this thread. It really means a lot to me and it motivates me to keep taking care of my hair because it really is a day to day struggle...I am sorry there are so many comments that I can't respond to each and everyone individually so I just wanted to give a HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE!!:blowkiss:

hopeful

Wow, your hair is really pretty, you've made fantastic progress. OT: but why does your bf look like TI? lol He's cute.