updated fotki

phyl73

That is excellent progress. It looks so thick and healthy. How long did you weave it up?

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
thank you...

i think i spent about a year and a half in sew ins, mostly stopped because the length made it harder to braid and i couldnt find anyone who would braid it the ay i wanted (correctly anyway)

scarcity21

hey I didnt know u were a member here...I remember u from BHM and the other board (cant remember the name) . You and eboniwoman inspired me to go natural...Nice progress!!!

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
oh cool! i see eboni on myspace and her hair is so beautiful, she is really innovative with it!

i was on bhm but i havent been on there in ages, maybe 2 years? the other board was on the ezboard(or something) but i cant remember the name either. lol. your hair is nice in the picture as well, what do you put on it for it to dry without poofing up?

Angelicus

What? You have a little baby now! Get outta here! Congrats and I can't believe your natural hair is so long now! Good to see you!

scarcity21

oh cool! i see eboni on myspace and her hair is so beautiful, she is really innovative with it!

i was on bhm but i havent been on there in ages, maybe 2 years? the other board was on the ezboard(or something) but i cant remember the name either. lol. your hair is nice in the picture as well, what do you put on it for it to dry without poofing up?

yep ur right...ezboard and there were gonna move to Yuku...thanks for the hair compliment, I used Fantasia IC gel to slick down the edges and scurl gel to twist for the resulting twistout...funny enough, i havent been able to duplicate it ever since:ohwell: