Updated texturizer album!!

sweettrini

Hey ladies,

I updated my fotki with new pics of texturized hair. Check it out and feel free to leave comments or questions!! :lol:

Hey fellow Trini!!! I love your hair and your growth is just phenomenal! Keep up the good work... :)

Nice growing Sweet Trini.. I thought I was the sweet Trini. I guess we all are..nice seeing your progress, hope to grow along with you .

:yay: Hey Ginsana & Dee.................aawwww fellow Trinis on the board, yes we all are sweet Trinis, thanks so much for the encouragement.

:notworthy Den1, I'm trying to be just like you when I grow up ..... you are one of my hair inspirations!

:lol: Lucia, LiqueXX, OneBRN, thanks you for your encouragement..........there are days when I think my hair isn't moving an inch.

Your hair is lovely!!! You made such excellent progress in the past year. You're making me wanna cut my bone straight ends...I can't wait to have a full head of texturized hair too.

I love it. Your hair is beautiful. When u texturize do you just let the relaxer sit on your hair for 17 minutes without straightening the growth or do u sttraighten the new growth by stretching/ straightening it with your fingers or a comb. Thanks.

deborah11 said:
I love it. Your hair is beautiful. When u texturize do you just let the relaxer sit on your hair for 17 minutes without straightening the growth or do u sttraighten the new growth by stretching/ straightening it with your fingers or a comb. Thanks.

OIAM and Choc01,

Deb11, Most of the time I let the relaxer sit, then the last 3-4 mins I start smoothing with my fingers, right before washing relaxer out. HTH!! :lol:

Back