Updates to my album

good2uuuu

Hi ladies! I haven't really said much since joining because I have been really trying to absorb all the information here. And let me tell you, it is a lot of info!...lol. Anyway, I'm enjoying checking things out. Meanwhile, I have udated my album with some hair pics. Hope you get a chance to check it out. Have a great day!

http://public.fotki.com/good2uuuu

Your hair is so beautiful love it. Is that your natural color? If not how often do you color and what do you use? Your baby girl is an absolute doll her bantu knots are precious
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
msportugal said:
your hair looks great. how long have you been natural? I can't wait until my fro is that big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I've been napptural for 9 years now. Your fro looks great now. I'm lovin' it!

[ QUOTE ]
Divastate said:
Your hair is so beautiful love it. Is that your natural color? If not how often do you color and what do you use? Your baby girl is an absolute doll her bantu knots are precious
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks! No, that's Clairol Textures&Tones cherrywood. I should color more often because I have a lot of grey and I don't want to look my age, but, I don't. I just color when I feel like it
laugh.gif
. And I love your picture! So cute with the little guy there. And I'm not even going to mention your hair. Love it!

Girl, that's one "Powerful Puff".
shocked.gif
I love it and the color. Your baby is very pretty and her hair is lovely also.
smile.gif

I wanna be a "Power Puff Girl" too.
grin.gif

Back