Updates with a few questions ladies

IntoMyhair

Hi Guys,
So i relaxed last night after another stretch of either 18,19 or 20 weeks. I have to find my little date book with the correct last touch up date. I do know that i last touched up a few days before Xmas.

With this last stretch i hit a problem and cute a section of my hair that now i know i did not even have to cut. I don't have back length shots because frankly i did not get done until 1 something in the morning. Actully i quit at 1 and did not even finish detangling.
I have learned that to detangle my hair with really no problems i need to do a oil rinse than let my hair dry a lot detangling. I also have a D3 that has helped a lot.

So last night i hit a problem with rinsing out the relaxer. I'm rinsing and i notice that my hand feels really coated and i look at it and it has white stuff stuck to it. I don't no what it is i think it is relaxer. I used vaseline to base the front and nape of my hair. So anyho my hair was still rinsing pink even though i was letting it set for a few minutes each time. On top of that my hair felt really rough and stiff which i don't remember feeling this after rinsing out a relaxer before. French perm stablizer plus rescued my hair since after i used that left it on for a minute that used the netualizng poo and the pink was all gine.

Does anyone no why my hair felt so hard?
Than i had no breakage before hand only shedding but there was tons of little broken hairs in my hand and such.
What could cause my hair to just start popping off like that with little tension?

Should i up the protien or moisture conditioner?
I did use a new protien nexxcus kerepix (sp). i usually use emergencee after touch ups.

The only pics i have are front shots i just did not feel like finding battiers for my camera and putting them in.
But i did make armpit length in the front and i and past armpit in the back .

Now i am thinking of holding off on the deep trim and getting to brastrap than cutting it back to armpit.
Here are the 3 pic i took

I will put better pics up in my fotki and a good shot of the section of hair i cut down to about 2 inches. I will not be doing a corrective also.

Last edited:

IntoMyhair

Bumping for input.

I also counted my weeks from dec 23 until may 21 is 21 weeks. And drum roll please I am almost brastrap Back pics are taken today on unflatironed, unblow dried and improperly detangled hair that has been airdried.

If all goes well i will be brastrap by Dec 31st this year . I have a comparison shot from july of last year i will post. How i gained so much length in this time is beyond me since i did not stick with the indian powders or vitamins i was taking. I just started using vatika oil with in the last 2 months if that long.

Also another bra i have that has a thicker strap has a few strands already touching the brastrap.

And those lil strands of hair i saw last night are no more. Today no strands came off while running my fingers through my hair.

The pics properties say this was created august But i think it is from july since the same pic is in my fotki with a camparsion shot after bootcamp and 6 month stretch with a newer pic with longer hair than this

Today

ETA: I tried to get hubby to step away from GTA4. Long enough to take the pics but he was not having that.

Last edited:

naturalgurl

I would lay off the protein and up the moisturizing. Haven't relaxed in years so don't know what to tell you about the hairs popping off and the white stuff on your hands. You might want to lay off the relaxers for a while and see what happens. Maybe the relaxer itself was a bad batch. Good luck!

IntoMyhair

Thanks naturalgurl!
The relaxer did smell a little funny when i first opened it it had that ammonia smell kind of. I had it for a while since i had been picked it up.
It seemed fine when i mixed it.
Thanks i plan to Dc today for a few hours with either Ntm mask or Humectress.