Question Upload failed

ycj1

this is the msg I get every time I try to upload a picture, whether it's from edit the Avatar/Signature or whatever pic I am trying to do. Can someone pls help me resolve this issue!!!!!!:sad:

cheryl26

that means your image is too big. i think a profile pic can only be 100x100, the others i think can be 620x280. open ur pic in ms picture manager and change the size to the sizes that are allowed on the attach image popup guidelines.

ycj1

that means your image is too big. i think a profile pic can only be 100x100, the others i think can be 620x280. open ur pic in ms picture manager and change the size to the sizes that are allowed on the attach image popup guidelines.
Thanks for the info, I will try it. I thought that was probably why it always failed.

cheryl26

umm well u should have a program that opens to view any pics you put on your computer. usually if you have microsoft office, you'll have microsoft picture manager. you can search for that program by typing it in the search box on the startup menu. go to ur program and edit the picture (crop, resize, whatever you like). you can use paint also. go to start-accessories-paint. then open a file, pull up your pic, and resize and save. if you wanna keep your original size photo, make sure to save the resized one by a different name using save as (not save). hope this helps!