Urine in Hair?

Meridian

A coworker of mine got some pt's urine in her hair when emptying her bsc (she tripped and the whole thing wasted on her) and I have yet to see any growth....

Urban

lmao ... with all the nasty stuff we test patients for in their urine ... that is the last thing I'd ever put in my hair. And lmao @ the you can't get anything toxic in urine. Really now???

And please stop equating urea to urine. Get a chemistry or biology book. That argument doesn't hold up.

DSP

LaFemmeNaturelle

Well at least when ya'll have sons and they spray you in the face while you try to change their diaper, you can just rub it in! That way you dont have to worry about catchin ur own samples lol

Curly Luul

Urine used for hair and skin care??? wow I have heard it all now! This is one bandwagon i will not be jumping on lol.. :lachen:

but hey each to their own :spinning:

levette

Now I can see why my husband don't eat at people's houses except for home and his momma's. That is some extreme nastiness. Urine is WASTE--period!

iri9109

aint nan drop of piss going anywhere near my face or hair if i can help it. however whatever others choose to use on their skin or hair has nothing to do with me. but if you do, i hope you can mask the smell, because its no reason for anyone over the age of 5 and under the age of 65 to be smelling like pee.

againstallodds

I'm all for organic products and using every day products that are easy to find, but this is a little too extreme to me.

urine is non-recyclable waste, I'm just too squeamish to ever got through w/ this! But to each his/her own :)

FebeeSigns

I dont care how good the nutrients are in urine, I would rather take them orally in pill form before I ever put pee pee near my face and hair.

newgrowth15

aint nan drop of piss going anywhere near my face or hair if i can help it. however whatever others choose to use on their skin or hair has nothing to do with me. but if you do, i hope you can mask the smell, because its no reason for anyone over the age of 5 and under the age of 65 to be smelling like pee.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

My daughter went straight Ed Lover when she saw the thread topic..."C'mon Son..."

Last edited:

Candy828

We get rid of waste and toxins in urine. That is one of the reasons it is very important to consume plenty of water. Knowing this, it is crazy to use urine in your hair!:rolleyes:

Facts from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine
"To eliminate soluble wastes, which are toxic, most animals have excretory systems. In humans soluble wastes are excreted by way of theurinary system, which consists of the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, and urethra. The kidneys extract the soluble wastes from the bloodstream, as well as excess water, sugars, and a variety of other compounds."

I can't possible see this as anything to be used in Hair!:perplexed

Boujoichic

OMG who dug this thread up and why... Im sorry I dont care how good someone says it is for my hair I will not be putting pee pee on my head. There are just some things that are not necessary I will stick with a good conditioner.