Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

robot.

OMG:blush: me tooooooo. i sware i was just thinking this. but i have a funny *** shaped head:ohwell: so i wont do it. but i wont lie i have been thinking about cutting my hair back down to a twa because right now im in the akward stage.

i have hereditary bald patches right on my temples. that's my only concern. thanks, mom. :ohwell:

chebaby

^^^^:lachen:
besides the shape of my head the only thing stopping me is the thin area in the front which is also the heat damage area. i miss having a twa though.:sad:

fattyfatfat

I finished my MHC conditioner today. I like it but I wont repurchase it again for a few months.

I used the Jasmines shea butter rinse. I chose the black currant vanilla scent and it smells soooooooooo good. Im definately going to repurchase this.

La Colocha

i think the properties in shea butter works fast. when i use shea butter on my face it instantly glows and the softness lasts all day.

on a youtube video this girl said "the yellower the shea butter, the better". is that true? i know my fave is a tannish color and i always give a side eye to bright yellow shea.

I don't know, ive tried the really yellow shea butter and it was horrible. I got some light yellow from sunshine and ive tried the tan,which didn't do nothing for me. Blackmasterpiece i think said the tan is better for hair. But i like the light yellow. And every head is different.

i think i wanna shave my head.

OMG:blush: me tooooooo. i sware i was just thinking this. but i have a funny *** shaped head:ohwell: so i wont do it. but i wont lie i have been thinking about cutting my hair back down to a twa because right now im in the akward stage.

Yall need to quit, i want a relaxer:look:.

I finished my MHC conditioner today. I like it but I wont repurchase it again for a few months.

I used the Jasmines shea butter rinse. I chose the black currant vanilla scent and it smells soooooooooo good. Im definately going to repurchase this.

Good job w&s.

chebaby

T you know i aint shaving a darn thing. but the thought has crossed my mind a time or three.

La, that exactly who im gonna tell. they gonna come after you with a thing of conditioner, a plastic cap and a bible:lachen:

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I looooooooove the Jasmine Shea Butter Rinse. I never thought of getting it scented. I will next time I order but I probably have 6 in stock so it will be a minute.

OT--I should not be watching BET Notarized bc I keep going back and forth to iTunes downloading songs :nono:.

fattyfatfat

I have two bottles to use :drunk:. It smells so good that sometimes I just open it to smell it. Its a great detangler as well.

I looooooooove the Jasmine Shea Butter Rinse. I never thought of getting it scented. I will next time I order but I probably have 6 in stock so it will be a minute.

OT--I should not be watching BET Notarized bc I keep going back and forth to iTunes downloading songs :nono:.

La Colocha

T you know i aint shaving a darn thing. but the thought has crossed my mind a time or three.

La, that exactly who im gonna tell. they gonna come after you with a thing of conditioner, a plastic cap and a bible:lachen:

They better not come preaching to me, i got some revelations for them tails:gunner7:.:yawn:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was out in Da' Stash and I was looking at these Liters and I remembered La Calling them: "King Kong Bottles" and I lost it.:lachen:

What would Gallons be?:look:

robot.

I'mma hit up K-Mart sometime soon. They have some cute satin pillowcases. I want to stock up so I can just change them every week instead of having to wash them (i only have two).

chebaby

urgggggg i really REALLY want to get rid of all of my products except my shea butter mixes, oils and conditioners. but yea i want them all gone for real. like this is not a just this moment type of feeling. i need to have a MASSIVE sale but i dont like shipping to a hundred different people.

La Colocha

urgggggg i really REALLY want to get rid of all of my products except my shea butter mixes, oils and conditioners. but yea i want them all gone for real. like this is not a just this moment type of feeling. i need to have a MASSIVE sale but i dont like shipping to a hundred different people.

You can send pm's out to ya girls first:look::lachen:. And put together boxes. I don't know how much you have to get rid of but you can make the boxes up and sell them that way. If i have a sale again, that's what im going to do. I think its easier.

chebaby

thanx La. i have a lot to give away. i just get so tired of looking at everything knowing i only love certain prducts. and now that its cold my hair only likes shea butter. today i used oyin and my hair is almost dry to the bone lol. if i would have used shea butter it woulda been all moist lmao.

La Colocha

Happy new years ladies, this challenge is done. Ive had so much fun with you all and hope to continue into this new year. I will start the pj support thread for the new year. My account doesn't expire until the 10th of jan, i guess i lurked for a minute:lachen:.

iNicola

Happy new years ladies, this challenge is done. Ive had so much fun with you all and hope to continue into this new year. I will start the pj support thread for the new year. My account doesn't expire until the 10th of jan, i guess i lurked for a minute:lachen:.
Noooooooooo! I've been away for a while on personal matter but I've kept up with the challenge. I got so busy that I had to change my regimen to washing once a week (I really miss co-washing) so I've only been able to use up two products, a bottle of NTM Silk touch and a jar of QP mango butter since my disappearance.

Thanks for the challenge, LC. I am now able to make better purchasing decisions and curb my appetite for products quite a bit, a great start for 2010. Thanks to all the ladies for the support! This was my favorite challenge. :)

Happy New Year everyone.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In the Final Hours of the Use 1 Buy 1 Part II..................It's been Fun Ladies.........

Looking forward to the 2010.

WnS = Bring your A Game on the Savings Tip!