Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

fattyfatfat

I will go to Becky, but Im not sure when I should go. should I go after I get my relaxer, or before? Im 9wks post this week, and Im not sure if Becky can handle that. If I go after I get my relaxer in February, its all one texture and Becky should be able to do her thang.

You Go to Becky Tommorrow..................:blush:

Are you Ready??????:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I will go to Becky, but Im not sure when I should go. should I go after I get my relaxer, or before? Im 9wks post this week, and Im not sure if Becky can handle that. If I go after I get my relaxer in February, its all one texture and Becky should be able to do her thang.

I would wait:look: because you'd be dealing with shrinkage because of your NG.

Freshly relaxed would give you & her a better idea of how much you really want trimmed.............:look:

chebaby

yaaaayyyyyy. i wont say why im happy:look: but you know lol.
i miss this thread.
ok lets get it crackalackin, Charz, i used the kbb shampoo last night and i love it. it is very moisturizing but it kinda has that feel to it like a shampoo bar.

this weekend i will use up giovanni nutrafix. i love that stuff:lick:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Girl I love that shampoo too. I might have to give HV the boot and make KBB one of my brands. Even though I don't want to. Hey, don't you have a gps? We need to hanggggg.

chebaby

Girl I love that shampoo too. I might have to give HV the boot and make KBB one of my brands. Even though I don't want to. Hey, don't you have a gps? We need to hanggggg.
HAHA i wish i had a gps. i stay broke, it might not seem like it because of all the hair stuff i buy but girl im broke. but we can still meet. mapquest works:lachen:
but yes kbb is my fave brand now. the shampoo is great but i can tell i would still need to clarify once in a while. have you tried the mask? it reminds me of ashlii amala except kbb is thicker.

Charz

Sinister Minister
HAHA i wish i had a gps. i stay broke, it might not seem like it because of all the hair stuff i buy but girl im broke. but we can still meet. mapquest works:lachen:
but yes kbb is my fave brand now. the shampoo is great but i can tell i would still need to clarify once in a while. have you tried the mask? it reminds me of ashlii amala except kbb is thicker.

Girl we need to save our money. Aren't you just using the basics now like shea butter? And google maps is better :look:

ETA: I haven't tried the mask, I am waiting on a buy 2 get 1 sale. Not a damn free shampoo bar with a $60 purchase :rolleyes:

Last edited:

chebaby

Girl we need to save our money. Aren't you just using the basics now like shea butter? And google maps is better :look:
yes, i do need to save money because i want to go back to school and since i now know what works for me i dont need to keep buying random things. i know i said that before but still:look:
i use shea butter but i also use kbb and qhemet. i just stock up when i can. i have a fear of running out of product lol.
but i looked at my stash yesterday and 90% of what i have are my staples. its just that i have like 2 of each. my ive gotten rid of almost everything that wasnt a staple.

ps. i like this thread better than the other one because this one has a focus whereas the last one was everyone basically doing their own thing.

chebaby

ETA: I haven't tried the mask, I am waiting on a buy 2 get 1 sale. Not a damn free shampoo bar with a $60 purchase :rolleyes:
omg i got the free shampoo bar and it really was just a sample:blush::perplexed i was like for 60 buck this all i get?

fattyfatfat

hey charz, I just subscribed to your youtube channel!

I stay looking for samples when I order products. Sometimes Im lucky, sometimes Im NOT.

Charz

Sinister Minister
yes, i do need to save money because i want to go back to school and since i now know what works for me i dont need to keep buying random things. i know i said that before but still:look:
i use shea butter but i also use kbb and qhemet. i just stock up when i can. i have a fear of running out of product lol.
but i looked at my stash yesterday and 90% of what i have are my staples. its just that i have like 2 of each. my ive gotten rid of almost everything that wasnt a staple.

ps. i like this thread better than the other one because this one has a focus whereas the last one was everyone basically doing their own thing.

Me too, I am focused on using stuff up. Use up more than what I buy. A hair product deficit :lachen:Girl, I can send you some paypal to ship out the joint. Lemme know how much a flat-rate box is. Also on the 6th my mother is having a natural products party. She making lotion bars and bath bombs and stuff. It's in PG so maybe you can stop by?

omg i got the free shampoo bar and it really was just a sample:blush::perplexed i was like for 60 buck this all i get?

She trippin. Times must be hard :rolleyes:

Charz

Sinister Minister
hey charz, I just subscribed to your youtube channel!

I stay looking for samples when I order products. Sometimes Im lucky, sometimes Im NOT.

Girl I need some samples in my life. I swear, how much does it cost to include a sample with every order? Mstar is right!

fattyfatfat

I really like her products. My favs are the ayurvedic hair butter, sweet coconut pomade and the nourishing hair butter. she always sent samples whenever I ordered something. Her customer service is great too.

So is njoi really the ish? What are your favorite products?

chebaby

Me too, I am focused on using stuff up. Use up more than what I buy. A hair product deficit :lachen:Girl, I can send you some paypal to ship out the joint. Lemme know how much a flat-rate box is. Also on the 6th my mother is having a natural products party. She making lotion bars and bath bombs and stuff. It's in PG so maybe you can stop by?

She trippin. Times must be hard :rolleyes:
they just stingy, times aint that hard

sure ill stop by. i like natural stuff:grin:

Charz

Sinister Minister
I really like her products. My favs are the ayurvedic hair butter, sweet coconut pomade and the nourishing hair butter. she always sent samples whenever I ordered something. Her customer service is great too.

Hmmmm, I may be ordering if she got a sale.

they just stingy, times aint that hard

sure ill stop by. i like natural stuff:grin:

And what did you think about the Anita Grant stuff?

chebaby

Hmmmm, I may be ordering if she got a sale.

And what did you think about the Anita Grant stuff?
i hated it. first off it has no water in it(the cafe latter and the whipped butter) and i dont think my hair likes cupuacu butter. it makes my hair draw up in super tight curls where i cant even get my fingers through it. i didnt think it was worth the wait or the money.

mkd

Heyyyyyyyyy ladies.

I had to do a double take like is B1U1 back?

Anyway, I still didn't order from curlmart. I may do it before I go to bed tonight. I really like KCCC but my hair felt really dry the next day. I have to continue to experiment with it because my curls looked hot.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Heyyyyyyyyy ladies.

I had to do a double take like is B1U1 back?

Anyway, I still didn't order from curlmart. I may do it before I go to bed tonight. I really like KCCC but my hair felt really dry the next day. I have to continue to experiment with it because my curls looked hot.

Did you use a leave-in under the KCCC? And did you use water to refresh your hair the next day?

mkd

Did you use a leave-in under the KCCC? And did you use water to refresh your hair the next day?
I just used jasmine's shea rinse, I am going to experiment with some other leave ins until I figure out the best combination. I didn't refresh with water the next day, I just pulled it up into a bun. Next time, I will use water the next day even if I won't be wearing it out.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I just used jasmine's shea rinse, I am going to experiment with some other leave ins until I figure out the best combination. I didn't refresh with water the next day, I just pulled it up into a bun. Next time, I will use water the next day even if I won't be wearing it out.

Yeah, I would try the most moisturizing leave-in you have, maybe something from Qhemet. And yes, use water or put some more leave-in each day, so that the hair can stay moisturized and not break off. KCCC is very fickle lol.

chebaby

hey mkd. the kccc made my hair really hard no matter how little i used or what i used under it. but im glad its working for other people because thats a lot of money to go to waste.