Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

chebaby

i braided my hair with kbb hair butter last night for a braid out and its ok looking but not as cute as the one i did with qhemet heavy cream.
tonight im going to rebraid with heavy cream.
i used the lavender vanilla kbb shampoo last night and i dont like the smell. my mom said it smells like bleach.

mkd

hey mkd. the kccc made my hair really hard no matter how little i used or what i used under it. but im glad its working for other people because thats a lot of money to go to waste.
Oh no Che, I hope that doesn't happen to my hair. I used it tuesday and today it isn't hard but it looks different than how my hair usually looks after a couple of days, just not as moisturized.
I just tried one of my curl formers. I can't wait to do my whole head. It's gonna look so good.
When are you going to use them on your whole head?

chebaby

Oh no Che, I hope that doesn't happen to my hair. I used it tuesday and today it isn't hard but it looks different than how my hair usually looks after a couple of days, just not as moisturized.

When are you going to use them on your whole head?
i seriously doubt what happened to me happens to you. my hair reacted the way most gels make my hair feel. it was hard and crunchy right away.

Charz

Sinister Minister
i braided my hair with kbb hair butter last night for a braid out and its ok looking but not as cute as the one i did with qhemet heavy cream.
tonight im going to rebraid with heavy cream.
i used the lavender vanilla kbb shampoo last night and i dont like the smell. my mom said it smells like bleach.

How different is the cream and the butter?

chebaby

the hair cream has a good amount of glycerine in it. it is amazing during the warmer months and even though it says to use on dry hair i find that wet hair is best.
the hair butter is good, i like it but the consistency is never the same. one of my butters is grainy and the other is very smooth almost like grease. i like it though.
but really heavy cream is much better than kbb hair butter.
but the kbb hair cream is so whipped and yummy and maaaaannnnn i cant wait until it gets hot to use it. i wouldnt dare use it now.

chebaby

i think instead of qhemet i may use oyin shine and define and whipped pudding so that i can use them up. i have more but i need to get rid of the samples.

Ltown

Greyland
I'm trying kbb hair milk along to see if I can get the softness. I'll let you know tomorrow it takes my hair for ever to dry.