Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.1

Brownie518

Charz and Brownie, is that the cruise that goes around the whole of manhattan (give or take)? I have been on that one. It's like 3hrs long, or something close to that. It was great. Only thing was that the sun was beating down on us, so it made me sleepy. I just took a nap and then woke up close to the time we were to get back to the pier. :giggle:

:lachen:

Day, you can choose different cruises. I haven't done the 3 hour one. :nono: Thats way too long. NYC ain't that pretty. The Harbor Lights is later in the day so the sun isn't bad. :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Divas!!!:wave:

My Pedi-Girl, worked me in earlier (which I was most thankful), so I am back and getting ready to get under the dryer.

Was very pleased to finish up the Joico. Next week, I'll start working on the Keratase. Used up a vial of Matrix Biolage and a Vial of Fermodyl.

Will be using Skala Ceramides G3 for my Ceramides treatment once I use up this box. I have 2 more boxes of Glass Vials and about 2 more boxes of Tubes.:look:

*I may try to sell those especially since Che is doing so good with her Sale*:drunk: I'll prolly end up keeping 'em:rolleyes:

chebaby

Hey Divas!!!:wave:

My Pedi-Girl, worked me in earlier (which I was most thankful), so I am back and getting ready to get under the dryer.

Was very pleased to finish up the Joico. Next week, I'll start working on the Keratase. Used up a vial of Matrix Biolage and a Vial of Fermodyl.

Will be using Skala Ceramides G3 for my Ceramides treatment once I use up this box. I have 2 more boxes of Glass Vials and about 2 more boxes of Tubes.:look:

*I may try to sell those especially since Che is doing so good with her Sale*:drunk: I'll prolly end up keeping 'em:rolleyes:
you seem like you use up something every time you do your hair. thats great, even if it is just vials(cause i know you gonna point that out:lachen:).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
you seem like you use up something every time you do your hair. thats great, even if it is just vials(cause i know you gonna point that out:lachen:).

Girl, IK! :grin:

I should try to sell some of them (but I am so sick of running to the post office) it seems like I am in there 3-4 times a week.

I might post them to see if I get any takers (just for the fun of it). We'll see.....:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I put the Matrix out there (just to test the waters) it's pretty expensive tho'.

Also: I pulled out my JC Nourishing Hair Cream and will put this into rotation with BeeMine as part of my daily moisturizing hair cream(s). I thought I had more of these types than I actually do for everyday use....well I do have 2 more hours before My' No-Buy Takes Effect.:look:

chebaby

i hate going to the PO so often to. thats the only draw back. but its great if you can sell something and save the money, or buy something you actually like.

i decided not to take advantage of the qhemet sale. i know i keep going back and forth but i really wont purchase anything.

Vonnieluvs08

Finally used up the the Sitrinillah. It seemed like those 2.5 jars had never ending bottoms but it wasn't as bad as trying to use up the Mango/Shea DC.

I decided to start on my SSI FM deep condish. I've never noticed it to do much with my hair and I have other products I can add to my moisturizing DCs to have a good protein balance. I put my Mane n Tail into cowash rotation with YTC & Skala this is going to take a minute to get thru (bottle is so darn big). Skala will probably be my only non-natural condish as a staple.

Ltown

Greyland
Good Morning ladies!
I'm use up some ayurveda powder today by doing a rinse and I think use up some HE that sitting around. Tomorrow I think on my usual Sunday wash day I'll try the WDT out. I know there is another LHCF member in my area buying up the Skala, which is good I really don't need anymore for a while but still:rolleyes: I know 2 members that live near me Sylver2 and DivaDiva.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Good Morning ladies!
I'm use up some ayurveda powder today by doing a rinse and I think use up some HE that sitting around. Tomorrow I think on my usual Sunday wash day I'll try the WDT out. I know there is another LHCF member in my area buying up the Skala, which is good I really don't need anymore for a while but still:rolleyes: I know 2 members that live near me Sylver2 and DivaDiva.:yep:

I keep wondering if the LHCF National Invasion from Coast-to-Coast will cause Big Lots to raise the price on Skala?:perplexed

La Colocha

Is bee-mine really that good?

Yes i quoted myself :look:

Good morning, today is wash day. Same routine but today im going to rebraid my hair. My hair is not feeling as good as it has been, it may be the mbc or scurl as my leave in idk. I used up my jar of homemade butter that i use for my dc's i will make up another batch later today.

Brownie518

Sorry, La, I don't have a review on the Bee Mine...

Today is wash day for me, too. Later on, though. Nothing special. Same routine, although I will be using one of the Skala masques T sent me. Can't decide which one to use, yet, though. Let's see what all the hype is about.

redecouvert

just wanted to stop by and say hello :)
It is the end of the semester and i haven't had a chance to stop by here...hope everyone is doing well

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Re: Bee Mine -- :lick:I love the Luscious Hair Moisturizing Balancing Cream.

The Growth Serum/Sulfur smells a little strong super & fruity, but it works fine.

I do want to try some of the Hair conditioner(s) and try the Deja's Hair Milk.

Of what I've used, it's really a good product.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Is bee-mine really that good?

Curly butter--It was okay. It reminded me of Hairveda's whipped gelly which I never liked. Both seemed a little drying and made my hair crunchy.

Hair growth serum--I used it consistently alternating with Claudie's for about 2 months. I didn't notice much difference. I'm using Claudie's exclusively now.

Avocado condish--Okay. If I had liked other products from her line I probably would have repurchased. Instead I've fallen in :love: with Mozeke's Avocado Cleansing Cream.

Shipping is fast and her customer service is on point.

La Colocha

Re: Bee Mine -- :lick:I love the Luscious Hair Moisturizing Balancing Cream.

The Growth Serum/Sulfur smells a little strong super & fruity, but it works fine.

I do want to try some of the Hair conditioner(s) and try the Deja's Hair Milk.

Of what I've used, it's really a good product.

Curly butter--It was okay. It reminded me of Hairveda's whipped gelly which I never liked. Both seemed a little drying and made my hair crunchy.

Hair growth serum--I used it consistently alternating with Claudie's for about 2 months. I didn't notice much difference. I'm using Claudie's exclusively now.

Avocado condish--Okay. If I had liked other products from her line I probably would have repurchased. Instead I've fallen in :love: with Mozeke's Avocado Cleansing Cream.

Thanks ladies, t i wanted to try the cream but im afraid of the co and protein. Im glad you love it though. I bought some motions today:look: it has mineral oil and petroleum but i just wanted to give it a try, what the heck. I got a jar of marula natural therapy hair treatment balm. I saw a review on afrobella's blog about it and it was on sale at cvs. Im not expecting much with it but i will try it out.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Bee Mine Hair Cream is Light & Fluffy and Smells Absolutely Wonderful.

It's like a Whipped Dessert.:lick: I need to watch it. Afterall, it's $18 bucks a jar.:blush:

At some point, I will purchase perhaps the Hair Milk and maybe an Avacado Conditioner?:perplexed

It'll be a while tho':ohwell:

La Colocha

The Bee Mine Hair Cream is Light & Fluffy and Smells Absolutely Wonderful.

It's like a Whipped Dessert.:lick: I need to watch it. Afterall, it's $18 bucks a jar.:blush:

At some point, I will purchase perhaps the Hair Milk and maybe an Avacado Conditioner?:perplexed

It'll be a while tho':ohwell:

:look: My budget is too small for that. How big is the jar though?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well t you know what, i don't hear you rave about much at all it sounds like its worth it:yep:.

Yeah....I likey!

Plus, I was impressed when she called me (personally) because I had gotten a bad batch.:yep:

She refunded my money and sent me a new jar STAT!:blush:

"Distilled Water, Avacado Seed Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Coconut Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Shea Butter, Avacado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Emusifying Wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitamin E and Fragrance"

But I'm sure you alread knew......... I know you're hesitate to use Coconut & Aloe.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IDareT'sHair, any luck on selling your vials?

Nah....:ohwell: I didn't think I would. Those little things are Pricey and that's as 'low' as I am willing to go.

It's a Great Product and I enjoy using it, but wanted to see if there was any real 'interest' out there.

I'll use them up.:yep:

I just put it out there to see what would happen.:look:

Anyway, when you can get Skala Ceramides for a Dolla'......:look:

*off to see what Amazon is charging for 'em*

ETA: Amazon had them for $28.00 a box (excluding shipping), so I think mine are a good deal:perplexed

Doesn't matter...I love 'em!:blush:

Last edited:

Brownie518

Good to know!!! I'll be trying that later this week.

ETA: Everybody have a good night. I'm getting ready to watch the Celtics-Cavs :grin: and the fight :look:.

La Colocha

Im about to wash this dc out in a minute. Im going to twist tonight to practice my twisting, inspired by ddtexlaxed thread. I will braid the top then twist to keep it neat, or at least try:lachen:. I will use my precious tw mist:lachen:and this marula balm. We will see how it goes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Im about to wash this dc out in a minute. Im going to twist tonight to practice my twisting, inspired by ddtexlaxed thread. I will braid the top then twist to keep it neat, or at least try:lachen:. I will use my precious tw mist:lachen:and this marula balm. We will see how it goes.

Sounds like a Lot of Work!:blush: Let Us know how it looks!

btw EVERYONE: Charz is suppose to be starting Part II some time soon.
I told her this Thread is getting too long.:perplexed