Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

Charz

Sinister Minister
I GOT MY DRESSS!!!!

La Colocha

Im done with half my head, about to do the other half. This marula stuff makes my hair shiny but idk, i hope the colochas don't get mad:ohwell:. Its a bit greasy but i will wait until tommorrow to pass judgement. Not using mineral oil and petroleum is so ingrained in my mind im just waiting for something bad to happen. But i will give this stuff a chance, you never know.

BostonMaria

Charzboss, that dress is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!
When is your wedding date? So no eloping huh? GOOD!

chebaby

I'm here lol hey everybody
charz I love your dress.
My twists are so soft. Qhemet is an amazing moisturizer.

natura87

I just put my hair in twists not even a day a go but I feel the need to use something up. I will cowash with VO5 just to finish up a bottle, finish a Skala shea butter masque/CO mix (as an overnight DC) rinse out and moisturize in the morning.

La Colocha

I'm here lol hey everybody
charz I love your dress.
My twists are so soft. Qhemet is an amazing moisturizer.

I just put my hair in twists not even a day a go but I feel the need to use something up. I will cowash with VO5 just to finish up a bottle, finish a Skala shea butter masque/CO mix (as an overnight DC) rinse out and moisturize in the morning.

I guess today is twist day:lachen:. I just saw a bottle of shea oil that i only touched once:look:, i have to get to using that up.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I've used up
KBB hair milk (have 9 backups)
HV amala shampoo (like kbb poo better)
sample ctdg

Optimus_Prime

I finally finished those last two pesky JASON conditioners. The jojoba one was the better of the two since it was less waxy, but I don't plan to purchase anymore of their products.

Now, for the good part...

I'm currently DC'ing with Silicon Mix Bambú! :reddancer:
I'm going to do a rollerset and blowout, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll DC overnight.

Americka

I finally finished those last two pesky JASON conditioners. The jojoba one was the better of the two since it was less waxy, but I don't plan to purchase anymore of their products.

Now, for the good part...

I'm currently DC'ing with Silicon Mix Bambú! :reddancer:
I'm going to do a rollerset and blowout, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll DC overnight.

I loved the JASON Biotin conditioner! It gave me good slip!

Day36

Im sitting here with condish in my head and writing a paper. 1 down, two more to go. I cant wait for graduation; this semester has slain me! Have a great night my caring ladies. :bighug:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I finished nunuhandmades Flower & Honey shampoo. Not a repurchase. Matter of fact when all is said and done my only shampoo will be CON green at least until my stash runs out. I have 9 bottles of the original. The good thing is on the bottle it says they are good for a year once opened. This will be the only non natural product I will use. Bentonite clay has replaced HV's Amala Shampoo as my clarifier. I guess at some point I will be on the lookout for a natural moisturizing poo but I have a while to go because I have all those shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley too. Oh yeah I have poo bars from Hairveda and one from Njoi too. Them poo bars are gonna drive me crazy :wallbash:.

La Colocha

Good morning ladies, my experiment worked. My hair is softer than it has ever been no lie, While my hair was drying last night i noticed that no water was dripping out of my hair like usual, every time i wash my hair it always drips until its dry. Not last night, the marula balm trapped all the water and tw mist in my hair, long story short it sealed the moisture into my hair. Its not greasy any more like it was last night its really soft. I will continue to use this product as a sealant not a moisturizer, and i think this way it will work out best for me. I will still keep an eye out for any damage or change in my hair but so far its a keeper. I don't think it would be good for dry hair but wet or damp hair its good. So i will use a mixture of tw mist and water, use gt butter as my moisturizer and lightly seal with marula balm, a little goes a very long way.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies.........:grouphug:

I hope you all are having a great afternoon. I just returned from Brunch with Friends.

I misplaced a Jar of MT I had (and have been searching for it since last night).:wallbash: That stuff cost too much to be losing it. Hopefully, it will turn up soon.

I am thinking next wash-day, I may use up the Beauty w/o Cruelty Conditioner and maybe the Keraphix reconstructor.

I have a back-up for the Keraphix, but will put another reconstructor into rotation. I have a Paul Brown Hawaii Reconstructor I've been anxious to use. It has Kukui Nut and Lipids.:lick:

Will move on to Nature's Gate or one of my other Co-Wash Conditioners.

I will also be starting on the 1/2 jar of Keratase I have left. Hopefully, that will be gone within the next 2-3 wash cycles.

And then I will bring out a jar of Sitrillinah.