Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

chebaby

Ms claudie sounds nice. when she gets her website up i will place an order. i dont like the idea of ordering from a fotki.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T--You tell Ms. Claudie what your issues are and she will hook you up with some special mixes :yep:.

Ms claudie sounds nice. when she gets her website up i will place an order. i dont like the idea of ordering from a fotki.

Girl....I see:look: :blush:

She gon' hook me up with this next order.....:grin:

I told her how IN LOVE I am w/Ends Insurance #1, I told her my ends were a little "frizzy" and in need of a trim and she said she would do a little something for them on the next order....:lachen:

@Che: I thought it was a little 'janky' at first:look:

But it's okay!:grin:

Really.:yep:

And she's super, super nice.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:look::look::look:

im thinking about doing an oil treatment tonight. not sure yet though. but maybe ill do an evoo and honey treatment. maybe, we know how lazy i am.

I just put on a little Temple Revitalizer and a little Ends Insurance and tied everything up.

Can't wait until tomorrow's wash-day. I should use up my Curl Junkie (both the Honey Hibiscus and the Moisture Rehab).

I will also use up 1 vial of Redken Deep Fuel, 1 vial of Matrix Biolage Ceramides and 1 vial of Fermodyl 619. And possibly HV MoistPRO and/or Nutrine Garlic.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Random Thought:look::

On One Hand, my Stash is shrinking but....on the other hand it's growing *with more Handmade/Natural products*:drunk:

I got to balance this whole thing out somehow Ya'll.:spinning: :rolleyes: :nono:

*goes out to do some stash re-arranging.*:yawn:

Ltown

Greyland
Random Thought:look::

On One Hand, my Stash is shrinking but....on the other hand it's growing *with more Handmade/Natural products*:drunk:

I got to balance this whole thing out somehow Ya'll.:spinning: :rolleyes: :nono:

*goes out to do some stash re-arranging.*:yawn:

You have tried basically all the natural products, so do you like at least one more than the other?

Charz

Sinister Minister
yes to carrots is having a 30% off sale on their site!

*gets credit card*

Noooooooooo!!!!!

I haven't bought a hair product in like forever. I am moving to DC in September and my rent is gonna be $1300 a month :perplexed:nono: :cry: Goodbye PJ money :nono::ohwell: But hello 20 hours that I have been spending each week commuting. Time is money right?

I'm gonna be eating pasta all day every day :( :(

Last edited:

BrownBetty

Hi Ladies!

I have finished nada, lol. I've gone in for a wash and set for the last 2 weeks, I may go again tomorrow morning. I can't be bothered with my hair. I am going to trim it too.... I really need to find this fiorella poo, con, and leave in my hair dresser uses. My hair is all shiny and bouncy from using it.

natura87

Oh Yeah...Speaking of Ms. Claudie:look:: She has a 10% for LHCF and BHM (all the time) and she said when her web-site is up & running she'll always have 15%-20% discounts.:grin:

I am currently in love with her Ends Insurance #1. It's a whipped & creamy like product that goes on smooth. Sort of like BeeMine Luscious but different.

It's very nice.:lick: I told her I was having problems with my ends and she said the next batch she would put a couple additional 'special oils' in it to help my Ends along.

Ohhhhh!:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies: Got outta a meeting 'early' which allows me to get an early start on my Hurr.:grin:

I just co-washed and used up a Nutrine Garlic Conditioner. Still have 1 more use left of the MoistPRO (have a coupla' backups).

I also used up a tube of Redken Deep Fuel. And will steam with the remainder of both jars of my Curl Junkie in a minute.:look:

My Darcy's came today.:grin: I got the Shea Butter Hair Milk which smells absolutely wonderful and the Eucalyptus (sp) Hair Pomade.

And........:look:

No.:rolleyes: Amaka.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Noooooooooo!!!!!

I haven't bought a hair product in like forever. I am moving to DC in September and my rent is gonna be $1300 a month :perplexed:nono: :cry: Goodbye PJ money :nono::ohwell: But hello 20 hours that I have been spending each week commuting. Time is money right?

I'm gonna be eating pasta all day every day :( :(

You'll be okay.:grin: I'm really excited about your move.

I've always wanted to live in that area.:yep: And yes....time is $:lachen:

chebaby

today i used up a AO GPB mixed with evoo and i used up the last little bit of my aussie moist conditioner mix i made.
i needed a a protein boost so i deep conditioned on dry hair with coconut oil and aveda DR conditioner. then i co washed with AO GPB which was good but i couldnt detangle so i used the aussie moist conditioner to detangle.

and i found a new way to do my hair. i used to apply product to soaking wet hair and then wrap in a towel. now i wrap my hair in a towel without product and when i think my hair is almost dry, then i apply product. i like this better because my hair dries faster and im using less product.
today i used carols daughter hair milk and aloe vera gel.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Just Finished steaming and yes...I did use up my Curl Junkie (both Jars). I will be pulling out MHC, Mozeke and maybe Jasmine for my next rotation.:grin:

I am letting my hair cool down now and will rinse out and dry. I will also use up a tube of Matrix Biolage and maybe my One & Only Argon Oil.:yep:

I ordered some 'pure' Argon from Hennasooq, but haven't received it yet. Wanted to try it to see how it compares with One & Only (which I do love...even if it is FULL of Cones:blush::blush:).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ya'll I used up stuff Left & Right today!:grin: I've used up:

Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Jar of Mozeke Whipped Avacado
Curl Junkie Banana & Honey Hibiscus DC'er
Curl Junkie Moisture Rehab DC'er
Alfaparf Rigen *Treatment for damaged hair*
1 Tube of Redken Deep Fuel
1 Tube of Matrix Ceramides
1 Vial of Fermodyl 619
ETA: 1 Tube of Nexxus Ensure

I am so pleased.:blush: It seems like it always goes that way for me. I use up a bunch of stuff at once.:look:

Next wash day, I will use up Hairveda MoistPRO and some other stuff.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Jasmine's Has 20% Off Today ONLY. Use Code hairluv. Now, I wish I woulda' waited to order.:rolleyes:

It's a Friday sale but it is through Monday, 8/2. Girl I went in there and cleaned up--5 bodywashes, 2 exfoliating gelee bodywashes, and 3 16 oz Shea Butter Rinses all for like $110 :yep:.I was down to my last body wash so I needed to stock up. Between free shipping over $15 and the 20% I am happy :grin:!

Shay72

Natural, 4A

1 Vial of Fermodyl 619

I am so pleased.:blush: It seems like it always goes that way for me. I use up a bunch of stuff at once.:look:

Good for you :woot:!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's a Friday sale but it is through Monday, 8/2. Girl I went in there and cleaned up!

Girl, I was in there with a Cart FULL and backed errthang out!:nono:

I lost my mind last week on so much stuff......Imma try to use some willpower along with some 'restraint':lachen::lachen:

But IK by Monday....that stuff will be right back in that cart.:look:

chebaby

1 Vial of Fermodyl 619
ETA: 1 Tube of Nexxus Ensure

wow T, you done good using up stuff. i dont think ive ever used up so much.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I just came back from Stashville.:rolleyes: I combined alot of stuff into boxes on my Shelves and I threw some stuff away

"YES....I threw some stuff away":look: I had some oil(s) IK I will never use and some other stuff. Glad to see it go. Haven't touched it in a while, so it needed to go.:yep:

My Stash has really diminished.:blush:

But I still have 50-11 Dominican Conditioners.:spinning: If I didn't feel like running back & forth to the P.O. I'd try to sell them.:perplexed (I still may), but it's such a huge hassle so it's doubtful. :sad: If someone would buy a large quantity for like 3 for $30.00.:lachen: Hmmm????

My plan 'originially' was to switch over to Dominican stuff Fall/Winter...but I am enjoying these Handmade products so much *a little too much*.

"what to do":drunk:

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland
I just came back from Stashville.:rolleyes: I combined alot of stuff into boxes on my Shelves and I threw some stuff away

"YES....I threw some stuff away":look: I had some oil(s) IK I will never use and some other stuff. Glad to see it go. Haven't touched it in a while, so it needed to go.:yep:

My Stash has really diminished.:blush:

But I still have 50-11 Dominican Conditioners.:spinning: If I didn't feel like running back & forth to the P.O. I'd try to sell them.:perplexed (I still may), but it's such a huge hassle so it's doubtful. :sad: If someone would buy a large quantity for like 3 for $21.00.:lachen: Hmmm????

My plan 'originially' was to switch over to Dominican stuff Fall/Winter...but I am enjoying these Handmade products so much *a little too much*.

"what to do":drunk:

You should sell them like that I've seen some ladies that say MUST BUY ALL or TOGETHER. I'm quite sure each conditioner cost $10 each so that is a deal. Most of the dominician conditioners that I've gotten are $10+.