Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

Minty

okay - so I just finished my henna. I used Hennasooq Indian henna (100g) and 50g of Katam, juice of 1 lemon and very warm water. I let it process 2 hours, applied and wrapped - went to bed.

This morning I steamed w/henna 30 mins.

CW with NuGro DC (yes, I found more - but it really is good for shedding - garlic is the second ingred., but it doesn't stink)

shampoo with Elucence MB

DC/steam with Elucence Moisture Treatment - but it didn't do anything against this henna

DC/steam with Sitrinillah 30 minutes. WONDERFUL

Used alittle QB Burdock Root and sealed with Sunflower seed oil

Notes: I knew this formula was different from other hennas I've tried as it stained my fingers brownish orange and not orange. My hair is dark, very dark and my grey strands are the deepest copper brown they have ever been on henna. This henna covered every grey - even the stubborn ones in the front. They blend in wonderfully with the rest of my hair.

In the light there are faint notes of red, but they are deep (think dark cherry). I like the combination, but now see that I really like the red I used to get before LOL.

In the future I will use Hennasooq as my vendor, but next time I will omit the Katam (used like Indigo but will not create the dramatic blue/black tones)

Aggie

Just bought from SSI with a 40% discount code (EASTER40). Sale ends April 18th, 2022

Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner

2 x Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner​

Passionfruit & Flax Creamy Leave-In

2 x Passionfruit & Flax Creamy Leave-In​

Apricot & Illipe Softening Milk Shake

1 x Apricot & Illipe Softening Milk Shake​