Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No problem Lady!!! I will be on here more once I move, my move-in date is September 18th! How you been, I saw you had to deal with some trifflin vendor!

Thanks for asking...I've been Fine! I can't wait for you to get to DC and get all settled in!:grin:

RedC bought from this person and did not have a problem.:spinning: I don't know.:perplexed

btw: I watched your YT on Verbena (which I enjoyed). Overall, what did you think of the products? I keep eyeing them, but haven't made a decision.

I'm new to the Esty Thang. So, that just lets me cross one off my list:blush:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Thanks for asking...I've been Fine! I can't wait for you to get to DC and get all settled in!:grin:

RedC bought from this person and did not have a problem.:spinning: I don't know.:perplexed

btw: I watched your YT on Verbena (which I enjoyed). Overall, what did you think of the products? I keep eyeing them, but haven't made a decision.

I'm new to the Esty Thang. So, that just lets me cross one off my list:blush:

I love her products. They are the only things I use to wash my body and for lotion. The stuff lasts forever too! Love it.

Wow, well I ain't ordering from those trifflin folks. I can't afford to possibly have a bad experience!

We went apt looking yesterday and one of the apartment complexes had homeless people in the stairwell. Took one look at that and walked out!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love her products. They are the only things I use to wash my body and for lotion. The stuff lasts forever too! Love it.

Wow, well I ain't ordering from those trifflin folks. I can't afford to possibly have a bad experience!

We went apt looking yesterday and one of the apartment complexes had homeless people in the stairwell. Took one look at that and walked out!

When I use to frequent there on business (in my former job) I stayed at the Hilton on Capitol Hill (a few times).

And I think there was a "Shelter" next door or in the back of the Hotel...but it was eeery.

Here these Political movers & shakers are all around and people sleeping on the grates on the sidewalk tryna' stay warm.:blush: :nono:

chebaby

When I use to frequent there on business (in my former job) I stayed at the Hilton on Capitol Hill (a few times).

And I think there was a "Shelter" next door or in the back of the Hotel...but it was eeery.

Here these Political movers & shakers are all around and people sleeping on the grates on the sidewalk tryna' stay warm.:blush: :nono:
and i hate that. this summer for the first time ever i saw a bus that comes by and give homeless people a shower. i damn near cried right there. i was riding past a park and was thinking "it sure it an extra amount of homeless people out here" and then i saw the bus.
i dont think enough is done to help them.

and this is also a reason im pissed there is a house wives of DC. wth are you broadcasting??? like DC is perfect:rolleyes:

on another note, i had a hard time spreading the cj conditioner through my dry hair. it reminds me of shea moisture sha butter conditioner as far as the texture goes.

chebaby

just realize i still dont have my hairveda. this is why i knew i should have never ordered from her again.
and my kbb cream better be here on monday.

Minty

wow, my order from her was QUICK. I should have ordered 5 jars of Sitrinilla LOL

mkd

hey ladies. We just got back from the beach. I just wanted to check in and say hi. Gotta got get myself together for this week.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
T--"Looked like the work of a 1st grader" :giggle:....On that note I'm moving on to possibly Alikay Naturals :look:. I wonder if she fixed those high a$$ shipping prices? I see she is listing more ingredients.

In the DMV they are pushing the poor/homeless/barely surviving out. It's not hard to be in the projects on one block and the next block you have McMansions :nono:. It's a mess.

La Colocha

Hi ladies, just checking in. Still can't decide what exactly i want to do with my hair.:ohwell: But oh well i will know. I don't want to order on line anymore but im not really feeling the ingredients with the store bought products. I bought some things yesterday to try on my hair which was a total disaster, my hair was having none of it:lachen:. The colochas like more natural products so i may be sticking with curljunkie and beemine. I will only need to order about 2x a year so its not so bad. My lucious is halfway gone and when its gone i may try the bee lovely moisturizer. Other than that just using up my products and lurking.

chebaby

i dont know why kbb lie so much. so i got my cream. it was sitting on the porch so i guess it came yesterday.
the cream i got today is different from the old cream AND different from the last cream they sent.
and they must think im a fool. they told me that the ingredients did not change. that it was a label mistake. but im no fool. i know that the reason the old cream was so shiny and oily is not because of the oil but because of the glycerin.
the last cream that i know for a fact is a butter is thick and dense.
this cream i have today is a whipped cream but its a dry cream. kinda like we mix our own shea butter and oil. its very dry. BECAUSE THERE IS NO GLYCERIN. as the ingredient list on the jar says. but they tried their hardest to convince me i was crazy.

as i said before and i will say it again. KBB HAS LOST S CUSTOMER.

Brownie518

Way off topic, T, Verbena Custom Blends body products are great!! They smell so good, too!! :lick: And, like Charz said, they do last forever! :yep:

Sorry about that Amaka thang, girl...:ohwell:

I used up my Biolage Cerarepair, the volume therapie one, 2 tubes of Smooth Express, a bottle of CoCasta, Claudie's Protein conditioner, and DE Gentle Cleansing shampoo. This week, I bought 2 tubes of Giovanni Xtreme Protein Infusion :lick: and Redken Smooth down :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Way off topic, T, Verbena Custom Blends body products are great!! They smell so good, too!! :lick: And, like Charz said, they do last forever! :yep:

Sorry about that Amaka thang, girl...:ohwell:

I used up my Biolage Cerarepair, the volume therapie one, 2 tubes of Smooth Express, a bottle of CoCasta, Claudie's Protein conditioner, and DE Gentle Cleansing shampoo. This week, I bought 2 tubes of Giovanni Xtreme Protein Infusion :lick: and Redken Smooth down :yep:.

I was going to try the Hair Stuff in the Verbena. @1st bolded.

@2nd bolded. IK Girl:rolleyes: Imma try to put it behind me.:rolleyes: A truly "BAD" Experience.:nono:

You've done good using up stuff!:grin:

Brownie518

I was going to try the Hair Stuff in the Verbena. @1st bolded.

@2nd bolded. IK Girl:rolleyes: Imma try to put it behind me.:rolleyes: A truly "BAD" Experience.:nono:

You've done good using up stuff!:grin:

Yeah, I have a few things I am going to use up for sure this month. No particular reason why, I just made a list. Claudie's Deep Moisturizing condish, CJ Banana & Hibiscus, Moist 24/7, CoCasta, and MoistPRO.
Hmm, actually, I guess these are things I have backups for. :look:

I think this coming week, I'll use the last of my SSI Green Tea & Hibiscus, the CJ, and maybe my JMRB.

T, go to the vendor forum and read up on Verbena. There should be some reviews on the hair products. :yep:

JJamiah

I think I am interested in purchasing the Nugro moisturizing spray. I want to keep my hair moisturized while in the braids. I use my braid spray along with CHI Keratin mist :D

I spray daily. I hope this last four weeks :giggle:

I don't mind buying everytime I get a new set of braids. :D

JJamiah

I have one more wash with my wig cleaning shampoo :) So that will be used up soon :D
My other things are pretty full. Argan oil is LOW, Nexxus Emergencee is Finally LOW! Not much else. I don't know when I will use something up. Everything seems like it doesn't want to go.

chebaby

yesterday i purchased keils olive conditioning mask. it smells great, i hope i like it. if i do i will go back and ourchase the sunflower color conserve mask.

the conditioning masks i have are:
keils olive
cj banana and hibiscus
kbb hair mask
mixed chicks
shea moisture shea butter

and i think thats it. that should last me a while

this week i will begin co washing with TW herbal conditioner until its gone. it will not be a repurchase.

chebaby

oh and i rinsed out the conditioner i had in. and i wrapped in a towel until 80% dry and then shook out my hair again without product and my hair looks great. i think im on to something with this no product thing.

chebaby

thanx JJ. honestly if it wasnt for this board i would really know what to expect fron online vndors because i didnt start ordering online until i came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.