Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minty

Charz thanks for posting these links!

HijabiFlyGirl I will be paypalling you some funds for some Curls, Essie, Mixed Chicks, NYX, and OPI!:grin:

Just starting thinking about it now, we have a few months to go still. Then I'll get the shopping list go shopping for you. I'd love to help someone else out who can't make the show - it is a marvelous affair :yep:

Oh wow they have gel nail kits - if you like nails and polish - comes with the UV nail lamp and everything, last year $50.

And NYX has a table with everything.

Ltown

Greyland
I got a Shipping Notice for my MyHoneyChild today.:grin:

I think 2011 will be a different year for all of us. Less of a Focus on Buying Products.

I know it will be for me:look:. Imma concentrate on really using stuff up the 1st of the Year. (For Real).

*don't ya'll say nothing....i'm serious*:look: :lol:

Whatever, whatever how many time have we heard this or said it ourself:lachen::lachen::lachen:

La Colocha

Im glad you ladies got your stuff because i couldn't get anything. I logged on at work at 10:58 watched the stuff change over to the sale, refreshed my page and added stuff to the cart. When i tried to check out everything said oos that was at 11:02 i tried and tried until 11:38 and everything still said oos so i gave up. Oh well i guess it wasn't meant for me to have.:perplexed

Did anyone else have any problems?

Ltown

Greyland
Im glad you ladies got your stuff because i couldn't get anything. I logged on at work at 10:58 watched the stuff change over to the sale, refreshed my page and added stuff to the cart. When i tried to check out everything said oos that was at 11:02 i tried and tried until 11:38 and everything still said oos so i gave up. Oh well i guess it wasn't meant for me to have.:perplexed

La, sorry you had problems, this is another reason I can't order from HV and then wait 3 weeks for delivery and have to monitor the product for expiration dates. I'm not like T and store stuff in refrigerator although I have extra it just too much for me.

La Colocha

La, sorry you had problems, this is another reason I can't order from HV and then wait 3 weeks for delivery and have to monitor the product for expiration dates. I'm not like T and store stuff in refrigerator although I have extra it just too much for me.

Yeah i looked in the grab bag thread and others had problems too, so i feel a bit better about it. Its cyber monday so im sure there will be other sales.

curlyhersheygirl

Aww man so sorry you had trouble.
I saw on their FB page that they had issues and wanted people to email them if they still wanted to order.

La Colocha

Aww man so sorry you had trouble.
I saw on their FB page that they had issues and wanted people to email them if they still wanted to order.

Thanks lady but i would have liked to order with everyone else last night, those orders are going to take forever and those who email to order it will be after new years. No thanks.

Minty

I bypassed the grab bags on purpose so don't feel bad. We can ooh and aahhh together when the other ladies get their bags.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Hey Girl, I had problems early on, but kept trying until I could check out successfully.:yep:

I started about 11:45 EST. Finally Checked about about 11:56 or around there.

ETA: Oh, I see, the Major Problems were with the Bags:sad:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Yeah, only that's because the 'lack' of perserves by places like MHC and now BFH.:ohwell:

And I do keep Sitrinillah in there because it just seems too much like a dessert or Cool Whip or something:lol:

And then Che recently reminded me that that BnB's Masque tells you to store it in the Fridge(so it's in there too).:lol:

I don't have a problem with it. It makes it look full:look:

La Colocha

Hey Girl, I had problems early on, but kept trying until I could check out successfully.:yep:

I started about 11:45 EST. Finally Checked about about 11:56 or around there.

If i were at home i probably would have kept trying but i had to get back to work. My sup said i can use the computer at lunch but i knew it would have been too late. My lunch is at 3am.

La Colocha

I had problems with all my stuff, i had the gt butter , ag and whipped cream it was oos, then everything said it was oos, i was adding all kinds of stuff trying to see if it would work and it still said oos.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If i were at home i probably would have kept trying but i had to get back to work. My sup said i can use the computer at lunch but i knew it would have been too late. My lunch is at 3am.

I had problems with all my stuff, i had the gt butter , ag and whipped cream it was oos, then everything said it was oos, i was adding all kinds of stuff trying to see if it would work and it still said oos.

Have you tried today?:look:

You know BJ gon' get her monneee:lol:

All you gotta do is e-mail her:blush:

She'll Hook you up!:drunk:

You know she ain't No OOS:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: Not Dr. "J":lol:

La Colocha

Have you tried today?:look:

You know BJ gon' get her monneee:lol:

All you gotta do is e-mail her:blush:

She'll Hook you up!:drunk:

You know she ain't No OOS:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: Not Dr. "J":lol:

I tried to add the green tea butter and it worked right today, go figure but id be so far in que i would be in hell.:nono::lol:. Too late now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I had e-mailed HV last night to ask if I could add another Acai & 1 A.G.:look: and she wrote me back and said it would be fine and it would not 'increase' my shipping.

That BJ gets PAID:lol:

Charz

Sinister Minister
I had e-mailed HV last night to ask if I could add another Acai & 1 A.G.:look: and she wrote me back and said it would be fine and it would not 'increase' my shipping.

That BJ gets PAID:lol:

That's the thing. BJ will get grab any business that she can. She don't care and she don't play!

She prolly reads this thread every day and knows who all of us are. When we email she gets a red flag "Don't mess with this customer, its bad for business"

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried to add the green tea butter and it worked right today, go figure but id be so far in que i would be in hell.:nono::lol:. Too late now.

Chile, It Ain't Too LATE! Gon' & Get Dat' BUTTA':lol:

You'll be Ai'rite.:look:

I'm waiting on her to invoice me for my additional items.

BJ Don't Play That!:lol: *leaving monnneee on da' table*:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That's the thing. BJ will get grab any business that she can. She don't care and she don't play!

She prolly reads this thread every day and knows who all of us are. When we email she gets a red flag "Don't mess with this customer, its bad for business"

Go To Work Baby-Girl! :look:

You Are Silly!:lol:

Minty

Kerastase is having a sale 20% off + a free deluxe sample kit of Nutrive and the regular 3 samples of your pick.

I wasn't going to get anything - but there was free shipping.

LushLox

Dare I ask how much you guys have spent over the course of Black Friday and Cyber Monday - or is that too scary! :rofl:

Pompous Blue

Vitacost has Free Shipping for Cyber Monday

NY and Co- 50% off free shipping on everything
Ann Taylor- 40% off free shipping on everything
Ann Taylor Loft- 40% off free shipping on everything

ButtersNBars 20% off Cyber Monday Sale

CODE: CYBER20
Lucretia’s Body Oils and Sprays
http://stores.lawbodyoilsandsprays.com/StoreFront.bok
Cyber Monday Sale – 40% off of select items. Use promo code CYBER2010

Status
Not open for further replies.