Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

La Colocha

I wonder why i ever stopped using vo5 to cowash with, lawd it smells so good. I may need to pick up a few more of these on sale at cvs this week for .77cents.

Ltown

Greyland
Thank goodness for samples, uncle funky didn't work for me:nono: Yes, Charz I got under the hair dryer it may have been the twist. I will revisit with a braidout which do give me more defintion.

bronzebomb

I think those type gels only work on 4A hair. I have 4B hair everywhere except the nape of my neck. Kinky-curly, Donna Marie Mira Curl, Darcy's Coiling cream, Miss Jessie's Quick Curls will not define my curl pattern. I only get definiton when I do a twist-out using a butter with a little hold to it. I need to give all of those products away or some type of trade. I'm pretty sure I won't use them.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I think those type gels only work on 4A hair. I have 4B hair everywhere except the nape of my neck. Kinky-curly, Donna Marie Mira Curl, Darcy's Coiling cream, Miss Jessie's Quick Curls will not define my curl pattern. I only get definiton when I do a twist-out using a butter with a little hold to it. I need to give all of those products away or some type of trade. I'm pretty sure I won't use them.
bronzebomb

girl lemme know about the trade

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I'm 4A and I don't use any of those curl creams or gels. I use aloe vera gelly just to slick back when needed. I'm not shingling ish because I'm lazy and to me I'm not really sure how much more these curl creams or gels define. Now of course my hair is not like everyone elses' (we're all individuals) and I get excellent definition by literally cowashing and going. I can look right now in the mirror and see every individual coil on my head. I cowashed this morning with Hairveda's Acai Berry, fully rinsed it out, then sprayed with Oyin's Juices & Berries. Done. I usually do a cream moisturizer & seal with a serum at home but today was a gym day and I ain't doing all that there :nono:. I'm telling you going natural was the best thing ever for me because I have a built in hairstyle.

So finally I got that one package I was looking for. It was from Amazon--my new revised Curly Handbook and my Mastex heat cap. Now you know that was all the po. I order from Amazon all of the time and that ish comes with a quickness. Picked up Claudies stuff. Haven't had a chance to open it yet. Will tonight.

Eisani

Hey! I still have the Mastex cap I got from Charz a cpl yrs ago. Love that ugly ol cap! I havent used up a dang thang :nono: Doing a purple flexi set tonite using hair dew. I hope I like the results.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I'm going back to the gym next week and I am going to be swimming three times a week so I may have to revisit wet bunning.

chebaby

hello little ladies
today is a good hair day. i got third day hair for the first time ever. i started to bun last night but i wanted to see if i could get another day and i did. im going to try to go all the way until saturday. this is withough any holding product except bsp on my ends. next time i will use a holding product to make sure it last next time.

i used donna marie super butter cream to moisturize last night and so far i cannot say i like it. but im not making that for sure yet because i used it on dry hair and my hair prefers moisturizers on wet hair.

beautyaddict1913

@chebaby

I'm really not too 'particular' with Cowash Conditioners although my goal is to eventually just use Oyin Honey Hemp and Hairveda for Cowashing.

I'll always keep Bear Fruit Hair's Cleansing Creams on hand too for that extra little 'kick'.:grin:

Mine too! I think Im going to let SheScentIt fade away...trying to get my product list to 35 items or less (duplicates are ok but I want less than 35 DIFFERENT items in rotation)....I have Yes to Carrots and Tomatoes as my local back up....I stopped detangling with condish and stopped using rinse-out condish after my wash and just started deep conditioning I used to do both but I don't know if I should or not!

When yall DC after a wash do you use a rinse out condish then apply the DC'er or do you just go from shampoo to DC?

Last night I ended up baggying with KBB milk and AOHC...my ends felt yuck...I am definitely co-washing tonight and perhaps baggying overnight....it really doesn't matter if I have soggy hair in the AM since I am bunning the week away anyway!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Good Day Ladies....Hope all is well.:yep:

Got a bill in the mail today for: $31,000! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Something w/my Mortgage. Gotta get that worked out.:nono:

Okay on a brighter note: chebaby I mailed what we talked about. Brownie518 I mailed the Honey Love.:grin:

Getting ready to do my HTN Regimen

:sekret:Oh my mini haul:

2 Follicle Boosters
2 Protein L-I's
1 Lotion
1 Oil

I use up my HTN but rarely report it, because I always have b-ups.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Forgot: I got my Denman D24 Detangling Comb in the Mail. We'll see how it works next wash day.:perplexed

Between that, the bone combs & the Tangle Teezer and a bunch of "detangling sprays" I bet not have no more Knots or Tangles eva'.:lol:

chebaby

Okay on a brighter note: @chebaby I mailed what we talked about. @Brownie518 I mailed the Honey Love.:grin:

2 Follicle Boosters
2 Protein L-I's
1 Lotion
1 Oil

thanx T:grin:

and i know you do use up that htn since you use it all the time.
when i was using the dew daily i dang near finished the bottle in record time and then i stopped using it for a short period of time and now that bottle is holding on:yawn:

chebaby

Mine too! I think Im going to let SheScentIt fade away...trying to get my product list to 35 items or less (duplicates are ok but I want less than 35 DIFFERENT items in rotation)....I have Yes to Carrots and Tomatoes as my local back up....I stopped detangling with condish and stopped using rinse-out condish after my wash and just started deep conditioning I used to do both but I don't know if I should or not!

When yall DC after a wash do you use a rinse out condish then apply the DC'er or do you just go from shampoo to DC?

Last night I ended up baggying with KBB milk and AOHC...my ends felt yuck...I am definitely co-washing tonight and perhaps baggying overnight....it really doesn't matter if I have soggy hair in the AM since I am bunning the week away anyway!
after i shampoo i go right to deep conditioner. i know some people go right to deep conditioner but dont detangle until they rinse it out and then use a final rinse to detangle.

beautyaddict1913

Okay on a brighter note: @chebaby I mailed what we talked about. @Brownie518 I mailed the Honey Love.:grin:

2 Follicle Boosters
2 Protein L-I's
1 Lotion
1 Oil

:blush::blush: OMG! What did Cedric the Entertainer say? "Tell 'em I aint got it! I can put a little bit on it though, but I cant just pay the whole thang" :blush:

chebaby

2 Follicle Boosters
2 Protein L-I's
1 Lotion
1 Oil

i woulda told them they had the wrong address lmao. cant be fo lil ole me:nono:

beautyaddict1913

@beautyaddict1913

What I do:

Cowash
Reconstruct
Deep Condition

If I use Shampoo (which is rarely:nono:)

'Poo
CoWash
Deep Condition

Porosity Control or Nexxus Ensure is always my Final Conditioning Rinse. :yep: @Brownie518 uses a Final Conditioning Rinse after DC'ing.

A final conditioning rinse after a DC sounds good! I may try it! I think I will start back co-washing after my shampoo'ing...seems like a "neutralizer" lol, Im making stuff up now! I only have 2 more wash days until my sew-in! Bittersweet.....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@La Colocha

Girl, IK. They Trippin'. I didn't get any type of correspondence until today that, that Piece was due.:nono:

They can come and get this....:lol: ........ :look:

Shoot...I'll get an apartment.:ohwell: Talmbout it was the way my loan was structured when I first bought this piece or some mess.:look:

Anyway, they just called me back and said they gone roll it into something else..something, something, something.:lachen:

Uh.....Yeah, I thought so.:rolleyes:

Whatever.:rolleyes:

chebaby

@La Colocha

Girl, IK. They Trippin'. I didn't get any type of correspondence until today that, that Piece was due.:nono:

Shoot...I'll get an apartment.:ohwell: Talmbout it was the way my loan was structured when I first bought this piece or some mess.:look:

Anyway, they just called me back and said they gone roll it into something else..something, something, something.:lachen:

thats how they do, they sneak them bills on you and then try to tell you you knew about it all along:rolleyes:

La Colocha

@La Colocha

Well its good that they rolled it over but make sure you get something in writing will all the terms and conditions.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
thats how they do, they sneak them bills on you and then try to tell you you knew about it all along:rolleyes:

Girl....Folx walking away from these houses Nationally:look:...so they betta' stop playin'.:lol:

No, they knew they hadn't contacted me (They admitted that). I guess they sent the bill and waited for me to contact them.:blush:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well its good that they rolled it over but make sure you get something in writing will all the terms and conditions.:yep:

Yeah, I will.:yep: When I first built, my old job (A Utility Company) we had our own Credit Union (which I was still a member of).

So, when I got my Loan, I went through them because I had done business with them for over 20 years and worked there for 16. So, they did the 'deal'.

The Credit Union was under HR and I worked in HR for 11 years (and the company for 16 years) so I knew everybody since it was all the same department (So no telling how they structured that loan:look:).

Right after that, the Credit Union portion of the Company was Bought Out.:blush: So, I am with another Credit Union. Don't know nobody there.:ohwell:

All the folx I knew from the company either "Retired" or got bought out when this other C.U. took over.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wrote Out my Regi for Saturday. I guess I'll do my hair again then. I should use up a coupla' things too.:grin:

BFH Honeymint Spice & Maybe the Macadamia Mango -- for CoWashing
My Dudley Cream Protein & Nexxus Emergencee

I'll prolly do the 50/50 HTN. If I don't, I could possibly finish up a Komaza Olive.:perplexed Lemme go look at that one or I could possibly finish a Sitrinillah.:blush:

I'm always excited to use up something.:lol:

chebaby

Wrote Out my Regi for Saturday. I guess I'll do my hair again then. I should use up a coupla' things too.:grin:

BFH Honeymint Spice & Maybe the Macadamia Mango -- for CoWashing
My Dudley Cream Protein & Nexxus Emergencee

I'll prolly do the 50/50 HTN. If I don't, I could possibly finish up a Komaza Olive.:perplexed Lemme go look at that one or I could possibly finish a Sitrinillah.:blush:

I'm always excited to use up something.:lol:
i love having my regi already mapped out. i usually dont follow it though:lachen:my pre poo and shampoo is always the same but i always change what i will condition with and use as a leave in and styler lol.