Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i love having my regi already mapped out. i usually dont follow it though:lachen:my pre poo and shampoo is always the same but i always change what i will condition with and use as a leave in and styler lol.

chebaby

Chile...Haft The Time...neither do I:lol:

I did like using that Coconut Milk tho' as a Rinse.:lick: I still have some left.

If I remember, I'd like to use it again. I keep forgetting it's in the Fridge.:perplexed

My Hair Felt really, really good when I used it. I have another Can of the Milk and 2 Cans of the Coconut Concentrate (I need to get rid of).:drunk:

chebaby

@chebaby

ooo! I hope you Figure it Out!:grin: IK it's Cute.
thanx. i really like it. i used to hate braid outs and love twist outs but that just goes to show how much hair changes.

i gotta stop parting my hair in the middle though. im gonna end up with my hair just laying that way all the time:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
thanx. i really like it. i used to hate braid outs and love twist outs but that just goes to show how much hair changes.

i gotta stop parting my hair in the middle though. im gonna end up with my hair just laying that way all the time:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for posting in the HOTs thread.

bronzebomb

I splurged! I wonder if Charz will give me another pass????

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@bronzebomb

That sounds good Bronzie! Have you ever tried it before?

btw: I came across one of your YT Videos the other day when I was looking at PJ Hauls.......:look: Cute Video.

Hmp.:rolleyes: Charz ain't thinkin' 'bout ya'll no more. She know how ya'll do.:lol:

mkd

Hey ladies!

Jury is still out on the shine and define. My hair feels greasy but it may be from the dew. My hair feels over moisturized.

T, i wish my mortgage company would send me a bill for $31,000, I would tell them to come and get this damn house. I would laugh in their faces.

Eisani

Sitting under the dryer now w/purple flexi's. After a convo w/*Fab* last nite, I pulled out the Tangle Teezer one mo' gin. My hair smacked her lips and rolled her eyes :lol: I had to use a wide tooth comb first then f/u w/the TT otherwise it would have taken too long.

Aloe vera juice/water in my spray bottle, Hair Dew and SSI Jojoba Serum to set. We'll see how it turns out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sitting under the dryer now w/purple flexi's. After a convo w/*Fab* last nite, I pulled out the Tangle Teezer one mo' gin. My hair smacked her lips and rolled her eyes :lol: I had to use a wide tooth comb first then f/u w/the TT otherwise it would have taken too long.

Aloe vera juice/water in my spray bottle, Hair Dew and SSI Jojoba Serum to set. We'll see how it turns out.

Eisani

Yeah, I think Oh So Fabulous One was the one that got us all Tangl'ng & Teez'ng. Ol' Pusha':lol:

Eisani

mkd GIRL!! don't think I'm crazy, but I'm so used to seeing you with blonde hair, I mean since '07 and RBH forums even, I didn't even realize that was you :lachen:

Eisani

...and I'ma need some bigger flexi rods. I feel like I'm gon have the tightest set of Mother's board on Women's Day Sunday morning curls ever!

mkd

@mkd GIRL!! don't think I'm crazy, but I'm so used to seeing you with blonde hair, I mean since '07 and RBH forums even, I didn't even realize that was you :lachen:
Eisani its me girl!! I cut all the color out, I am so happy!! I was meaning to take a pic of my cut but I can't get my timer to work to cooperate with me.

beautyaddict1913

wait, @bronzebomb has a youtube? whats your name on there?

Took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

Im getting dressed to go to the gym now...my hair is still in a bun...can't wait to get back and co-wash...I LOVE this kind of weather for that reason...except those 40 degree mornings and 77 degree afternoons...what to wear huh? lol Im on here procrastinating becuz Im trying to put some music on my ipod and i never did add itunes to this computer so I gotta do that now! Looks like I wont be getting back home til 9 at the rate Im going! :rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

Im getting dressed to go to the gym now...my hair is still in a bun...can't wait to get back and co-wash...I LOVE this kind of weather for that reason...except those 40 degree mornings and 77 degree afternoons...what to wear huh? lol Im on here procrastinating becuz Im trying to put some music on my ipod and i never did add itunes to this computer so I gotta do that now! Looks like I wont be getting back home til 9 at the rate Im going! :rolleyes:

beautyaddict1913

Hmp.:rolleyes: Sounds like you making excuses beauty:lol: That's Funny!

rosalindb

Mine too! I think Im going to let SheScentIt fade away...trying to get my product list to 35 items or less (duplicates are ok but I want less than 35 DIFFERENT items in rotation)....I have Yes to Carrots and Tomatoes as my local back up....I stopped detangling with condish and stopped using rinse-out condish after my wash and just started deep conditioning I used to do both but I don't know if I should or not!

I just did a rough count of 10 but then remembered honey, hope to start using henna and indigo and I need to get some more aloe vera juice to take internally but will use some of it on my hair so that's 14.

Ah just remembered the 4 Darcy & Komaza products so that's 18 (these are full size and not samples) - let's say 20 as I may have forgotten a couple of things.

Several products I use on my hair and skin such as black soap, rosewater, VCO etc but it is still a good benchmark to make sure that I do not exceed 20 products at any given time - I would be more comfortable if it stayed 15 or less

When yall DC after a wash do you use a rinse out condish then apply the DC'er or do you just go from shampoo to DC?

Last night I ended up baggying with KBB milk and AOHC...my ends felt yuck...I am definitely co-washing tonight and perhaps baggying overnight....it really doesn't matter if I have soggy hair in the AM since I am bunning the week away anyway!
I prepoo, shampoo, DC and detangle and follow with an ACV rinse

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I may have a Ton of products, but I only try to "Rotate" a few products at a time.

I limit that by making sure only 1-3 items in the same Category is open at the same time. I can't stand to have alot of 1/2 open jars/tubes lying around.

My Regimen stays the same throughout, but the products rotate. Lately, I've been using one thing until it's gone.

So, my PJ ways are changing a bit.:blush:

Eisani

I may have a Ton of products, but I only try to "Rotate" a few products at a time.

I limit that by making sure only 1-3 items in the same Category is open at the same time. I can't stand to have alot of 1/2 open jars/tubes lying around.

My Regimen stays the same throughout, but the products rotate. Lately, I've been using one thing until it's gone.

So, my PJ ways are changing a bit.:blush:
I knowed deh's a gawd. I knowed deh is a gawd :pray:

chebaby

i open everything as soon as i get it. when i get a product i have to use it at least once initially lol. so everything is opened and used at least once but everything isnt in rotation.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I knowed deh's a gawd. I knowed deh is a gawd :pray:

@Eisani

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hush Girl. I said I rotate a few products ---- Not that I Buy A Few Products.:lol:

Now when that happens......We's a both know deh is a Gawd:lol:

*i just want you to know you wrong*:nono:

How's the roller set coming for the Mothers Board?

And Don't be up there tryna' get your Shout On!:lol: So, them Curls Be Bouncin' all over the place:blush:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
When yall DC after a wash do you use a rinse out condish then apply the DC'er or do you just go from shampoo to DC?
I shampoo then dc

after i shampoo i go right to deep conditioner. i know some people go right to deep conditioner but dont detangle until they rinse it out and then use a final rinse to detangle.
I use a creamy leave in as a detangler now then get in the shower and detangle one more time with my fingers. Then rinse.

rosalindb

I forgot it was what was actually in rotation, I currently have about 10 to 12 depends how strict people are counting. For example I use bentonite every 3 months to clarify and AO BGA hair rescue mask every 6 months or so as a stronger protein treatment. I will definitely be trying henna and indigo in the next couple of months so it will increase soon

mkd - Has your DH changed his mind about your hair? Was it the length he was missing rather than the colour? I think your hair looks very nice :yep: