Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Sounds Really Cute Priss. What will be your Regi Today?:lick:

I shampooed w/ Giovanni 50:50. Right now I'm dc'ing w/ SSI Banana Brulee. I've had that in my hair for a couple hours while I ran some errands. In a little while I'll go detangle then rinse out the conditioner. After rinsing, I'll do my braidout with Giovanni Direct sealing with shea butter on the ends.

mkd

Its been quiet here today. my braidout is kind of cute. I don't know if i like braid or twist outs better. I do really like the upper management gel. it didn't make my hair dry and crunchy like a lot of gels do. Its really cheap too.

Hi Red!! Nice to hear from you!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Found some whipped gelly in the fridge :look:. May give it a try tomorrow. Maybe not.. I'm going to personal training then work right after. Not the right time to experiment :nono:. I'm thinking it may not work because my hair does better with gels that are gels not creamy gels.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Since I'm going to 'Brunch' tomorrow...I decided to apply my Red Palm Butter w/2 Plastic Caps under my Wig for a "Mock-Hot".:lick:

Will come home and Co-Cleanse, do my Protein Rx and Steam.

Can't Wait!:grin:

Eisani

Finally home, dc'ing and watching movies with the boo. My hv pkg came today *shocked face*

BTW, a computer glitch caused premium gas to be $1.27/gallon! I filled up for less than $18 :reddancer: I felt like screaming.

La Colocha

Hey ladies, just got back from tj maxx, t they didn't have any good scarves, they were too thick or cotton. I went over to target to look and they weren't any better. From target i got the detangle me conair comb, it looks like that magic comb you all like so i will give it a try and a conair satin shower bonnet and sigh an organix cherry blossom and ginseng conditioner I know, i know but it was on clearance for $3 dolla make you holla:look::lachen:, just glad i got one and didn't go buck.

redecouvert

@Lacolocha: love your haul! If you can't find what you look for, the hair dept always has something nice going on :grin:

mkd: thank you :) I hope all is well on your end

Ladies, do you still order from peaceloveandsunshine?
I haven't since she announced that she was moving...
I was thinking woow...I kinda miss her coconut confidence:lick:

Finally home, dc'ing and watching movies with the boo. My hv pkg came today *shocked face*

BTW, a computer glitch caused premium gas to be $1.27/gallon! I filled up for less than $18 :reddancer: I felt like screaming.
YAY for computer glitches!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
and sigh an organix cherry blossom and ginseng conditioner I know, i know but it was on clearance for $3 dolla make you holla:look::lachen:, just glad i got one and didn't go buck.

@La Colocha

Good Deal. I hope you like it. Sounds like it smells really good.:lick:

Ladies, do you still order from peaceloveandsunshine?
I haven't since she announced that she was moving...
I was thinking woow...I kinda miss her coconut confidence:lick:

@redecouvert

@Brownie518 Just Placed an Order of 24 ounces of something or other from her.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
La Colocha

That's too bad about the J/A/S/O/N.:sad:

At my little Health Food Store, they have/had the Apricot One, the Jojoba One, Hemp, Biotin, Lavender etc.......(an Assortment).

Oh, I was going to mention another "Healthy" one. Dr. Bronner's. Have you tried/seen these around?

La Colocha

@La Colocha

That's too bad about the J/A/S/O/N.:sad:

At my little Health Food Store, they have/had the Apricot One, the Jojoba One, Hemp, Biotin, Lavender etc.......(an Assortment).

Oh, I was going to mention another "Healthy" one. Dr. Bronner's. Have you tried/seen these around?

I didn't know they had conditioners just shampoo.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@La Colocha

Dr Bronner's? I had a leave-in by da' Docta'. Can't remember the name. :perplexed

I thought they had an Assortment of "Stuff"? It might have been Coconut & Something..........

chebaby

i know everybody sleep but im not lol.
i got coconut oil in my hair right now. i will shampoo and condition it out tomorrow and braid with dew and coconut oil.

i got my magic star jumbo comb in the mail today and let me tell you it is the best thing since sliced bread. so good i put away my jilbery shower comb. this comb is amazing. i love it. and my shedding is back to normal now, i only got a few hair coming out now.:yay:

i decided that every other week i will go back and forth between repair me amnd emergencee because my hair is loving them.

used up a repair me today.

Ese88

What did you get from jasmines?

What's wrong with your hair ese?

Well I did the big chop in October but my last relaxer was in june and i only have about 3 inches of hair in some places if i'm lucky (i'm a slow grower)and i guess i'm just in that in between stage where i don't like my hair. I think my face really did suit a twa. Also i have found some split ends and when i twist or braid i find that my ends taper of to the side to i'm going to have to trim off like an inch. I'm just really not happy with the state of my hair to be honest. :nono:

Ltown

Greyland
Its been quiet here today. my braidout is kind of cute. I don't know if i like braid or twist outs better. I do really like the upper management gel. it didn't make my hair dry and crunchy like a lot of gels do. Its really cheap too.

Hi Red!! Nice to hear from you!
Good morning ladies, April showers bring May flowers:grin:
mkd, what's this upper management gel? What kind of rollers do you use?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy May Ladies!:grin:

Lawd... 2011 is Flyin'.:blush:

Getting Ready to go to Brunch. Will Slap on a Mock-Hot under Plastic Caps, Durag and Wig.:lol: .........:nono:

Will finish up when I return. Will Use up 1 Palm Oil/Butter

Ese88

I'm nearly done taking down these kinky twists. I am very happy with the moisture levels in my hair though. It's not dry at all.This evening i'm going to coat my hair with olive oil and then in the morning i will wash,do protein treatment and deep condition.
Also i am pleased that my hair is now long enough for me to cornrow by myself(i can't hold hair when it's too short). Sometimes I swear I feel bipolar with my hair

La Colocha

Good day ladies, not up to nothing today. Will cowash tomorrow with organix cherry blossom conditioner. I will start cowashing mon and wend since the weather is starting to get nice again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girls....I'm Home From Brunch. Lawd I'm "stuffed":nono:......:lol:

Anyway: I Did my Hot while I was out and Used Up a Jar of Red Palm Butter.

Co-Cleansed with BFH Yarrow & Hibiscus. *Lurves It*:lick:

I am under the Dryer now with Cathy Howse UBH and Will Steam with Jasmine.

I will do a quick conditioner Rinse with Moist 24/7 before I steam (because that UBH can leave your hair supa' d-r-y.):look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Im here lurking, trying to figure out if i want to cowash today or tomorrow. I only go in an hour early tonight. Someone was sneaking in working long hours so they put a cap on the ot. Somebody always has to mess it up for everyone else.

La Colocha

Girl, I would be Mad:blush: They shoulda' Put A Cap On Them:rolleyes: .........:lol:

I'm ready to Rinse & Steam:lick: Torn between using Jasmine & Kern & 'dem.

But I think Imma use Kern & 'dem this weekend after I do my Henna/Indigo for that Intense Moisture Rush:lol:

La Colocha

@La Colocha

Girl, I would be Mad:blush: They shoulda' Put A Cap On Them:rolleyes: .........:lol:

I'm ready to Rinse & Steam:lick: Torn between using Jasmine & Kern & 'dem.

But I think Imma use Kern & 'dem this weekend after I do my Henna/Indigo for that Intense Moisture Rush:lol:

See the way its set up they would not know until the middle of the week, so this person was coming in working 16-18 hours and when they caught it they got 30 days off and can't work ot ever again. Everyone was pissed to say the least.