Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

chebaby

By the way, are you still thinking of doing your Etsy shop or have you changed your mind?
i dont know girl. im terrible at networking because im an introvert. besides just sticking everything on etsy i would be hesitant to do anything else. shoot im still working my way up to doing youtube.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The EO, that I don't use anymore. My mixing growth oils days are gone. I'm keeping the big rosemary you send me, peppermint, teatee.
Why you want them? It going to be all for one grab bag deal, also have some vegetable glycerin. So any takers from my home girls? Rosa I would send them the eo to you but do I need to go to custom:lachen: sorry could help it but seriously?

Ltown

No, I don't need a thing.:ohwell: Thanks for asking.

rosalindb

The EO, that I don't use anymore. My mixing growth oils days are gone. I'm keeping the big rosemary you send me, peppermint, teatee.
Why you want them? It going to be all for one grab bag deal, also have some vegetable glycerin. So any takers from my home girls? Rosa I would send them the eo to you but do I need to go to custom:lachen: sorry could help it but seriously?
No more oils or essentials for me for a while, it is like oil river here :perplexed I have half banned myself from even teasing T as I got no right at the moment

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lachen:you gotta be there for the grand opening. mark your calender. december 33rd 2011. im gonna serve skrimp and filly magnon:look:

chebaby

Girl. You Know Imma Be There.:yep:

Chile....I wouldn't miss it.:nono:

That's a good time to open too. You can have a pre-New Years Eve Grand Opening Sale on the 31st & 32nd.:lol:

You should have some Give-Aways too. And Customizations.:look:

mkd

Hmm, I don't know how I am going to use the BSP. I think to seal my twists.

My sister just said my hair is cute. Its an old twist out from friday. I am washing tonight and trying my shine and define.

chebaby

its taking me forever to get rid of bee mine avocado conditioner. i mean i dont co wash much anyway but if i still did i wouldnt reach for that conditioner. its ok but its very forgettable.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used up a BFH shea almond DC. I am moving on to her pistachio DC now.

@mkd

mk....You're DC'ing with these? You're not cowashing with them are you? How are you using these?

I think Imma strictly use mine for Cowashing OR following up that Cathy Howse DC'er with it. (Since it says to follow up with Moisture).:ohwell:

Hmp. They To' Her up in that thread:lol: :lol: ...... :blush:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
its taking me forever to get rid of bee mine avocado conditioner. i mean i dont co wash much anyway but if i still did i wouldnt reach for that conditioner. its ok but its very forgettable.

chebaby

Don't You Just Hate That?:lol: I hate when products turn out to be just so-so:perplexed

And you keep reaching right past 'em right on to something else.:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby

Don't You Just Hate That?:lol: I hate when products turn out to be just so-so:perplexed

And you keep reaching right past 'em right on to something else.:lol:
yes i really hate that. its not like the conditioner sucks but it might as well because im used to conditioners that are great. and this.....isnt.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I'm really not too 'particular' with Cowash Conditioners although my goal is to eventually just use Oyin Honey Hemp and Hairveda for Cowashing.

I'll always keep Bear Fruit Hair's Cleansing Creams on hand too for that extra little 'kick'.:grin:

chebaby

:sekret:I just made my Little Hydratherma Naturals Haul..........
you are really loving that htn huh? im happy you found several products from one line that you love so much.

i know i could get one more day out of this braid out before i have to put it in a bun just from the way it looks. but the way it feels will not permit that lmao. the back is bushy and needs moisture so tonight i will moisturize using donna marie super butter cream, i hope i really love this stuff, i really want to love it. then i will put my hair in a bun and tie my scarf on it.
i purchased some head bands to wear with my buns so thats cool lol.

bronzebomb

Washed my hair with Cream of Nature (Red & White) last night. Deep Conditioned with Komaza's Intensive Moisture Therapy (love, love, love) it's super thick. I used Darcy's Botanicals Curling Cream Gel and Daily Leave-in Conditoner (Lucious Amber), really, really nice and smells lovely. The hold is a little tight, but it did not leave my hair crunchy. I decided tonight that I needed a protective style, so I twisted my hair Avocado and Wild Plum Twisting Cream (glycerin free). Darcy's ain't bad!

Brownie518

Brownie I think you can make it until July 4th without buying anymore condish!

:blush:..........that long? You think?

@beautyaddict1913
@Brownie518

Hmp.:rolleyes:

...........:look:

She could make it until 2013 and so could I:lol:

What I meant to say, is "we" wouldn't need any until then
.:blush:

I sure could make it til then. :nono:

you know how that spirit moves around the holidays? so i gave her until 4th of july lol. i knew not to say black friday lol!

Until BF?..............:thud:
Hmph, gas prices get any higher I might have to :ohwell:

@beautyaddict1913 @Brownie518

Yous a Smart Lady Beauty.:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: You shoulda' said Easter:lol: :lol: :lol:

You funny!! :look: I can make it til then. :lol: