Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

Used up SD Razz, NG Irish Moss 16oz, NG Marshmallow Root DC 8oz, APB Leave In, Claudie's Vere Oil, Claudie's Renew Protein, and Liquid Gold Cake Batter. I got backups for all except the Marshmallow Root DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up SD Razz, NG Irish Moss 16oz, NG Marshmallow Root DC 8oz, APB Leave In, Claudie's Vere Oil, Claudie's Renew Protein, and Liquid Gold Cake Batter. I got backups for all except the Marshmallow Root DC.
@Brownie518
Great Use Up List Ms. B!:clapping:
Does NG still have a code for LHCF? Nevermind..i got it. I got the Moisture Boost spray, that Clay mask, and that strengthening spray

@Brownie518
Dang B! :eek:

Gurl...You don't waste no time.:lachen:

Brownie518

@Brownie518

I've been knockin' some stuff offa' my BF list.:boxing:

I can't believe how fast that's coming up. It will be here before I know it. I'm trying to stay in use up mode for the most part. I have more than enough to be workin through. I've been neglecting my hair a bit so I'm getting back on track with that. It definitely shows, too.

I plan to 'review' my BF wish list next week.

@IDareT'sHair

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@Brownie518, I have the Moni shampoo, conditioner, mask, split end serum, leave in and anti-breakage spray. I've only used the shampoo & conditioner thus far. I have the Monoi body spray, love it. My second order was for the Monoi shower milk & ectasy body butter (love this scent too) and I even purchased the $5 membership.

@IDareT'sHair, 64 weeks!! And you?

Brownie518

@Brownie518, I have the Moni shampoo, conditioner, mask, split end serum, leave in and anti-breakage spray. I've only used the shampoo & conditioner thus far. I have the Monoi body spray, love it. My second order was for the Monoi shower milk & ectasy body butter (love this scent too) and I even purchased the $5 membership.

I have the shampoo, conditioner, and the AntiBreakage spray is my joint!! I just ordered 3 when they were down to $14. Maybe I'll try the body stuff..

Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
@Brownie518, how do you use the anti-breakage spray? The share option was offered to me after I purchased the membership. Thankfully it was only $5 or I would have been annoyed!! I love Carol's Daughter but shipping was always my beef. I will be hitting pay now a little easier with having free shipping. Ocean smells good too. Monoi & Ectasy are my favorites. Almond Cookie isn't bad either.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hi ladies! I'm done lurking now. I have a renewed interest in all things hair. :lol:

My stash is getting smaller and smaller. I have used up a lot. Still, my Blk Friday purchases will be very minimal. Only vendors I'm interested in are APB for leave in sprays, butters, and puddings, and SD for some Razz and VS. I need to do a survey of my stash to be sure.