Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lovin' Naturelle Grow's Cleansing Conditioners.:love: Tonight I'm using Asian Pear.:drool:

NG is on my Honorable Mention BF list, but they might get a little come-uppance.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lmmfao at ear shrunk :lachen: :lachen:

@chebaby

Well.....That's what you said.:drunk:

i saw a green tea something or another that sounded good. but her leave ins usually sucked :look: which is why i was surprised i loved the cranberry one.

@chebaby

The Cranberry one gets really, really good reviews. :up:

I wonder how it compares with Camille Rose Cranberry? They have that at AveYou. I think we had it before when CR had their own site.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I'm ticked I am almost finished with my Naturalista Juicy! I have a small corner left.:angry2:

That is a definite repurchase.:drool: Siamese Twists Sweet Potatoe Hair Crème is a very close 2nd.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
its the best leave in shes ever made :look: for a while i was thinking she needs to stick to rinse outs.

I kinda like Coco Crème Leave-In. :yep:

I hated that Tahitian Mist Spritz. She needs her B-hind whipped for that one.:whip:

That mess was horrible.:censored:

The R/O's are good. I ended up really liking the Papaya one.

chebaby

@chebaby

I have a jar of Banana Brule and a jar of Fortifying.

She has a new one (Curl Moist) haven't tried it.

The Riche tore up my scalp.:mwahahafire:
banana use to be my joint. way back when i was transitioning and i think at the beginning of my natural hair journey. i was using it as an over night treatment.

i liked the riche :lick: and the smell.

alikay naturals has an AWESOME deep conditioner. next time im in target im going to pick it up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
banana use to be my joint. way back when i was transitioning and i think at the beginning of my natural hair journey. i was using it as an over night treatment.

i liked the riche :lick: and the smell.

alikay naturals has an AWESOME deep conditioner. next time im in target im going to pick it up.

@chebaby

Thanks for the tip on the Banana Brule.:kiss:

I'll hafta' try it that way. I have that Alikay Sage & Honey DC'er. I still haven't tried it yet.

@chebaby

That Tahitian Mist Spritz was the worst. She know she need to discontinue that joint.:hammer:

hey T have you tried that kreyol company sold on hattache? im looking at it now

@chebaby

You know we have! :giggle:

I only bought the Haitian Black Castor Oil. I know @Brownie518 bought something from them too.

chebaby

@chebaby

Thanks for the tip on the Banana Brule.:kiss:

I'll hafta' try it that way. I have that Alikay Sage & Honey DC'er. I still haven't tried it yet.

@chebaby

That Tahitian Mist Spritz was the worst. She know she need to discontinue that joint.:hammer:

@chebaby

You know we have! :giggle:

I only bought the Haitian Black Castor Oil. I know @Brownie518 bought something from them too.
brownie need to come in and give me some reviews. lol

where i been????? everything on this website looks good. :lick: i dont like that there is no "brand" button though. i just want to see all the brands they have.

shoot i may not be able to wait until BF to place an order. :look:

SSI got a couple of things she needs to discontinue. starting with that barruti stuff :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
brownie need to come in and give me some reviews. lol

where i been????? everything on this website looks good. :lick: i dont like that there is no "brand" button though. i just want to see all the brands they have.

@chebaby

Go all the way up to the left corner and click BROWSE/SEARCH and it brings up all the brands. I was confused by that too at first.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAAahUKEwi9_Pi45YnJAhUI8z4KHdhGDoU&url=http://hattache.com/&usg=AFQjCNFR_QGkVcRiEzvpoEN8CoOq6lDEzQ&sig2=HLzlDutS_4QJ-JvXega0SA

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Hattache is Great! Super-in-a Hurrah Fast Shipping Too!:roadrunner:

It is that F-A-S-T:laugh:

Don't forget to look at Pampered & Twisted too. She's a member here.

@chebaby
when did anita grant come out with a co wash????!???

@chebaby

Didn't know she had one? I really never look at her stuff, because it is such some quanitites.

I'd use up a Whole jar in one Scoop! :hide:

Someone....., either Hattache or Pampered & Twisted sent me a 1 oz bottle of her Sapote Oil with my order. It was very nice.