Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

Hey Che!:hiya:

@chebaby

Finished a nice scalp massage with Kj Naturals "Tingle" Oil *my new favorite oil of 2015*:lick:
hey T :wave:
i bet that massage felt good. :yep:

my hair is already dry and it doesnt feel as great as it did the first time i used the shea moisture. i should have known, the first ingredient is Glycerin and its cold today so......

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i havent deep conditioned in forever cause i havent had any lol. ive just been co washing. but sunday if i dont go out i will probably deep condition under a plastic cap for most of the day. i dont know what i will use though.

@chebaby
An all day DC Session - sounds :drool:

ETA: Imma use Jessicurl Deep Treatment under my Steamer tomorrow.:love:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@IDareT'sHair
If I could find an ingredient list I may consider putting the detangler in the undecided list.

My BF list is below...for now :look:
Probably get as much as possible from Hattache, CurlMart, T&C, or P&T for simplicity unless vendor sales are better.

Silk Dreams
Shea What Deux x4
Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner x2

Bee Mine
Moisturizing DEEP Conditioner x3 (of the 16oz jars)

Mielle Organics
Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioning Protein/Moisture Replenisher x3
White Peony Ultra Moisturizing Leave in Conditioner x4

My Honey Child
Sophia's Old Fashioned Hair Grease
Type 4 Creme

Komaza Care
Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment x3

Ulta
Redken Hair Cleansing Creme

UNDECIDED
CurLUXE Naturals: Sweet Almond Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner
Bee Mine: Bee Lovely Moisturizing Daily Conditioner
Silk Dreams: Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream x2
Siamese Twists: Pomegranate Black Seed Hair Creme, Olive Bhringraj Cream, Ultimate ButterCreme, Pracaxi Peach Buttercreme

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@rileypak

What does Mielle's White Peony smell like? I shied away from it, because I hate 'Florals', although this gets great reviews.

I did love everything I tried from this Line.:heart:

ETA: Thanks for the reminder....Lemme email P&T:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Siamese Twists said:

Her BF Plans are not yet 'set in stone' If she does decide to have one, it will more than likely be a Pre-Order Sale with a wait time.

Wanted to let you know, in advance, in case any of you have Siamese Twists on your BF List. I know I do.

Will also be looking at Plan B (just in case).

I may have had x1-x2 new items on my list, but everything else was back-ups to stuff I already had. With the Exception of Sweet Potatoe.

I will go ahead and pick that up (probably) either way.

Beamodel

I feel like washing my hair. Only because I "oiled" my scalp last night with a sulfur mix. I never oil my scalp. I'm not consistent with stuff like that.

Now my banging swinging hair feels blah. But I don't feel like pressing it all over again.

I guess it will be in a ponytail for the next week then :-(

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak

What does Mielle's White Peony smell like? I shied away from it, because I hate 'Florals', although this gets great reviews.
I did love everything I tried from this Line.:heart:

@IDareT'sHair
I think it smells faintly like coconut actually. I don't smell strong floral anything in it. I'll be sure to check the scent once it gets to room temp and let you know.

I've loved the three items I tried from the line (DC, LI, moisturizer). I consider the DC and LI to be staples, especially the LI. The moisturizer is nice; I just tend to get lazy with the M&S so it doesn't see as much action.