Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I'm looking forward to continuing tackling my ginormous Stash.:look:

Lawd...that's a 'challenge' within itself.:eek:

True Confession: I started BF 2014 and just never stopped.:nono:

I know that I can make some progress between now and M-Day.

That will be a short-term product goal.

I will continue to rotate some of the older items in my Stash and try to bring it back to a manageable level.:ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Had alot of stuff that shipped, which is highly impressive. These vendors really stepped up their Ship-Game.

@IDareT'sHair Best Buy is not on my good list at the present. Made a purchase on BF that has yet to ship. Now they know they have the manpower to make it happen sooner. Because I shop at Best Buy a little too much, I qualify for 2 day shipping on everything yet here it is 5 days later and it hasn't shipped.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Well looks like everything has shipped except for Myloux and Hairveda.

I wanted to enjoy my straightened hair for another week but it's already reverted for the most part. I had a job interview today and I met a very nice older black lady who worked there. She asked if I was natural, I told her I'm transitioning. I did a little bun drop :gorgeous: and she was like "Wow you have a lot of hair!" Lol she even said I could get away with short hair because I have the face for it, but I'm not ready for that.

We started talking about hair treatments and ACV rinses. It was nice to meet someone who loved to talk about hair as much as me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That scent tho??? :barf:
I always put essential oils in it to cover it up. I was hoping you would have had a decent experience with it but I guess it was not meant to be

@rileypak
Hate the scent. :barf:
I don't remember you telling me it stanks?:lachen:Well, it sorta smells like Lemongrass Tea or some sort of Herbal Tea.

I was intending on using it as a Treatment (which I did) and will continue to use it that way. (Before Steaming) The ingredients are so good on this product.:look:

I am mad because I Swapped a Jar with someone and then turned around and re-upped on it.:angry2: because of that durn 40% & cheap shipping.

It has such great ingredients, so Imma try to make it work. Maybe my hair will actually like it?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did get ship notices on everything else

I need to clarify, because I don't think I received shipped notice on bekura (which I forgot I bought):look:....so just about every thing.

Was invoiced for PBN on 12/1 so I haven't received a ship notice on that either.

I know I'm missing some things cause I got it all in my head.:spinning:

Last edited: