Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

I just bought x2 of the Crème Rinse. Now I wish I woulda' picked up something else (just to see what it's like).:look:

The line really does get good reviews. I wonder if AveYou is also having the Close-Out Sale, since they carry their items?

You and I are similar.

We buy stuff & then give it away without even trying them first. You know that's a Shame.:eek:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

I still wanna buy something, but I'm really tryna' wait to see how good these VDay Sales look.:look:

Dang!:angry2: Folks should be coming out with them now. By next weekend, I'll be on to something else.

I think Vendors are smart, posting them early, because if you wait for that particular day/weekend, errrbody gone be competing for them same dollas'. i.e. too many choices

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Oh I didn't even know they had a cream rinse. I don't know if their site changed, but last time I went on there it was all over the place to me.

Lol yeah we are. I just have too much stuff, but you know that doesn't mean ish when there's a sale or whatever lol. I forget I have certain products sometimes.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh I didn't even know they had a cream rinse. I don't know if their site changed, but last time I went on there it was all over the place to me.

Lol yeah we are. I just have too much stuff, but you know that doesn't mean ish when there's a sale or whatever lol. I forget I have certain products sometimes.

@flyygirlll2

Yeah, that site is a Hotmess. Kinda Dark & Gloomy.:look:

I Agree. Too much stuff.:eek:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl I used to gave that one but I have it away to a freind without trying it. I still have the conditioner. I wonder if the conditioner is as good.
@flyygirlll2 The reviews on the shampoo and conditioner haven't been so good from what I've seen. That's why I opted to try the mask. It's really good. I didn't have much hope for it but was pleasantly surprised.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

I only got the Crème Rinse(s) from Entwine. They were $9.00 a piece for 9oz's.

I thought about getting some other things, but didn't. I'm ready to hit PayNah on something.:eek:

I opened my Sally box I got a few days ago, and cut up a bunch of boxes to put them in the trash.

My 'Knot Going Bananas' came today from the B1G1 Free Sale.

Smells really good.:lick: I hope I like it as a Pre-Poo.

I used her Tomato & Honey as a Pre-Poo way this a.m. on dry hair under Plastic Cap before Cleansing today and it was decent and served that purpose.

Needless to say, for some strange reason, just I don't have huge expectations for this line and how bad can a Pre-Poo be?:laugh: