Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair I know what you mean about that scent. I didn't care for the scent of SD's Avocado DC either. If the Cococream or Buttercream is not restocked by the sale end date, I won't even bother. I honestly only get 2 uses out of it with my hair, wish it came in a bigger size. 8 oz products are not cutting it at this point.

OAN- I have to rush and blow dry my hair now instead of roller setting it like I planned. My brother is having a Super Bowl party at his house but he's picking me up early to go there. I told him I was doing my hair when he called, he said " Doesn't that like take 8 hrs?! You might miss the game then" ... I can't with him :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
OAN- I have to rush and blow dry my hair now instead of roller setting it like I planned. My brother is having a Super Bowl party at his house but he's picking me up early to go there. I told him I was doing my hair when he called, he said " Doesn't that like take 8 hrs?! You might miss the game then" ... I can't with him :lachen:

@flyygirlll2 Gurl...no he didn't go there.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

I sure do!:lick:

Imma get another x2 orders of Banana Pudding during her Sale. Probably another Shea Amala and another Sweet Honey Hair Thang (original)

Lemme email Curly about BoBeam.

Thanks Beamodel!:hug2: