Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

BrownBetty

@IDareT'sHair Yeah I'm still looking out for that Donna Marie sale lol. Girl, I went to the Mielle Organics website and did a mock cart... Shipping was $8 for just one product ( DC)

I exited out of that after seeing the shipping. All these reformulations are killing my spirit:cry3:
I also went on MyLoux. Is the 25% already reflected in the price on there... maybe it's just me cause I'm tired, but it doesn't feel like it:look:

I made a mock cart there also. You will see the 25% off when you look at your cart.

BrownBetty

@MileHighDiva
I know! Ughhhh I only grab the refills now but those went up $12 and I'm pretty sure the size didn't. o_O

I wish I could send you ladies samples of it. I know it's worth the price (with a discount for sure) but it's a big leap of faith (and in the pocketbook) for folks who haven't used it before. They're pretty much pricing themselves out of business at this rate :cry3:

All I can offer is Mane Objective's review that made me run out and buy it even though our hair textures/porosity/length are different & my own experience. I love it. It's now a problematic fav at its current price but dang it I love it.
(http://www.maneobjective.com/2014/07/lawrence-ray-concepts-shake-go-leave-in-review.html)

I'll suck it up and buy two refills during this current sale and pace myself when I use it.

I keep looking at the prices trying to convince myself to try it, I am still thinking about it.

BrownBetty

APB White chocolate DC
What kind of sorcery is this!? I clarified w/o detangling, I know bad but I am tired. I slapped the DC on and the tangles were melting. I am letting it sit now but this is already a winner. I need backups and it isn't available, ugggh.

My detangling was a breeze!
I used QM CTDG, APB hair cream, sealed with SM intensive oil.

My hair is so soft and fluffy! Air drying in twists.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah I'm still looking out for that Donna Marie sale lol. Girl, I went to the Mielle Organics website and did a mock cart... Shipping was $8 for just one product ( DC) Ialso went on MyLoux. Is the 25% already reflected in the price on there... maybe it's just me cause I'm tired, but it doesn't feel like it:look:

@flyygirlll2

Good Looking Out! Thanks.:thankyou: Gotta get a couple more of those Super Buttercremes.:lick:

I had to let Mielle & BlueRoze Beauty go because of their Shipping. They need to learn two USPS terms called 'Flat Rate' and Padded Envelopes with the quickness.:lol:

@BrownBetty is right you have to get practically all the way to the end to see the 25% reflected in MyLoux.

I made a mock cart there also. You will see the 25% off when you look at your cart.

This!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Morning ladies!
Welp I grabbed some APB. My beloved cleansing whipped creme was back in stock so I stocked up on a few jars. It's the only product I co-cleanse with (when I actually co-cleanse) and can use without a DC or rinse out after. Just cleanse, rinse, and move on to leave-ins.

LRC is probably still on the list since Mane Choice seems like they playing. Free shipping but no discount. Gotta do some calculating and see if it's worth it.

And if anyone knows of some mini fridge sales, msg ya girl :sekret:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl

You and the Kurl-Kidz will absolutely love that Bel Nouvo Avocado & Shea Healthy Hair Milk.

It is perfect on so many levels.:love:

Not sure what's going on with Siamese Twist and that 5%:laugh:

ETA: I got my LRC Shake & Go:bdance:

Shake it Don't Break It. Somebody Might Come Back & Take It.:laugh:
@IDareT'sHair
I'm glad you got the shake and go, I hope you like it as much as we do.

I saw that none existent "sale" siamese twist is having. She's a mess