Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

Well surprise surprise.... I just recieved a shipping notification from Sarenzo. @IDareT'sHair I know you said there have been issues with Sarenzo, so hopefully you and no one else encounter issues. I only ordered 1 Creamy Oil.

@Beamodel I'll keep you updated. I've tried the Beruti Hair Milk I believe it's called before and it did nothing for my hair. I ended up giving it away. I'm hoping the Green Tea one works better.

Thank you. I've never tried that milk before. I don't think it peaked my interest. I love the cocoa cream and the cranberry ones though. Hoping to add the green tea and the honey butter cream to my line up as well lol.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Yeah the Creamy Oil shouldn't take forever and a day to make IMO. The SSI Beruti Hair Milk was a fail on my strands. I think there's a member here IIRC that loved it, but our hair properties are different so there's that.
I really want to get a silk scarf or bonnet from Pretty AnnToinets :look:

@Beamodel I really like the SSI Cranberry, the Cocoa Cream is ok. I find myself reaching for the Cranberry more.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm ready for NG, so I can put my M-Day festivities to a close.

Will wait until all ya'll get BRB's Ceramides before I buy anything from her.

I'm still salty about her changing that Pumpkin Puree to something literally unrecognizable. And she also did something to my beloved Pumpkin Hair Whip.

In fact, I probably won't get anything from her unless you all absolutely love, love, love it.