Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Reformulated? UGHHH!:eek: I didn't know that.:look: No, I haven't cracked it open yet.

Has everything over there been reformulated? I was interested in revisiting Wheat Germ as a Natural.

Is there a Sale?

No, no sale.
When her supplier stopped creating one of her ingredients/mixes/bases/etc, she had to reformulate all the conditioners except for the Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner because it didn't use whatever it was she couldn't get anymore.

I was just curious. I have half of an old bottle that's on my use up list. I was wondering how the new one compared. I still need to try the DCs too. Some have noticed no difference in the reformulation, some have. *shrugs*

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
No, no sale.
When her supplier stopped creating one of her ingredients/mixes/bases/etc, she had to reformulate all the conditioners except for the Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner because it didn't use whatever it was she couldn't get anymore.

I was just curious. I have half of an old bottle that's on my use up list. I was wondering how the new one compared. I still need to try the DCs too. Some have noticed no difference in the reformulation, some have. *shrugs*
I never could get down with the hype over this line. My hair wanted to love it but I still have some DCs in my stash that I keep overlooking. Gotta get it them soon though, its been a year.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I never could get down with the hype over this line. My hair wanted to love it but I still have some DCs in my stash that I keep overlooking.

@shawnyblazes
Same Here. That's why I primarily sold off my entire stash (or did swaps).

I always found myself reaching for other things.

The Destination Hydration is the only thing I continue to purchase as one of my line-ups of my perfect summer cowashes.:love: I hope it isn't too different with the reformulation.

I would consider revisiting the Wheat Germ Butter now as a Natural.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I never could get down with the hype over this line. My hair wanted to love it but I still have some DCs in my stash that I keep overlooking. Gotta get it them soon though, its been a year.

Some of the DCs my relaxed hair loved, some of them my transitioning/natural hair loves.
I don't know what it is about her formulation but my hair likes her conditioner.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
All I know is if the ingredients are right on Shescentit new products I might have to lay the smack down, sale or no sale.

Something about this line my hair loves. I could lowkey use her entire line as a staple.

That coconut sorbet, cranberry cocktail ( boo thang), blueberry cowash ( outstanding) , marshmallow cream ( sigh).
I really dig her line. I just dont like the bottle changes and some of the price points for what you get.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
All I know is if the ingredients are right on Shescentit new products I might have to lay the smack down, sale or no sale.
Something about this line my hair loves. I could lowkey use her entire line as a staple.

That coconut sorbet, cranberry cocktail ( boo thang), blueberry cowash ( outstanding) , marshmallow cream ( sigh).
I really dig her line.
I just dont like the bottle changes and some of the price points for what you get.

@shawnyblazes
*Fab* use to say that all the time:yep:. How just this one line could be a staple.

I agree about the products you mentioned. Although, I still have not tried the Cranberry Cocktail yet.

My favs are some of the old school ones: Avocado Conditioner, Pomegranate, Fortifying, Marshmallow, Seyani Butter etc.....

Coconut Sorbet & Blueberry are some of my new favs. And I am sure the Cranberry Cocktail that gets great reviews.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

I love the Marshmallow Herbal Hair Creme and I'm loving the rinse out conditioners so far.
I'm very interested in the new products, especially if they're rinse outs or moisturizers.

@rileypak

This is exactly what I was afraid of. :eek:

Yeah buddy... :lick:
My hair loves ceramides and the WGBC makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I use it as a leave in and it's one of my staple/borderline HG balanced leave ins. I consider it balancing towards moisture for me.

Last edited: