Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@divachyk
After I finished it, I never had the desire to repurchase it. And never have.

I was a 'newbie' then and didn't know what to expect? I got nothing from it.

But maybe, at the time, I didn't know what to look for.

I do remember the bottle and the scent though.:look:...:eek:

I'll see what @curlyhersheygirl says.
always smelled like burnt fish to me.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Last edited:

Aggie

I threw out a jar of Aunt Jackie's Flaxseed Curling Gel because no matter how I used it, I either ended up with hard crunchy hair or flakes. That is a definite :nono:

I also used up a tube of Redken Time Reset Youth Revitalizer Mask. I liked that one and now I'm on to another tube:yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You're not nice lol I'm thinking 50 or below

@curlyhersheygirl @PJaye

Maybe a Hunnen? Hunnen & Fiddy:dighole:.........:nono: And Ya'll will still be doing #TeamTooMuch :laugh:

When you figure it out, please let me know. I'm holding at 245 and that's just for those that don't contain any protein; it doesn't include the ones that do contain protein...or the pre-poos, or the cowashers, or the detanglers...

:eek:

Last edited:

curlyhersheygirl

When you figure it out, please let me know. I'm holding at 245 and that's just for those that don't contain any protein; it doesn't include the ones that do contain protein...or the pre-poos, or the cowashers, or the detanglers...
@PJaye That's exactly what's happening over at my house and what's worse is that majority are 16oz jars. I've been trying to get the number down for some time but if I ever figure it out I'll let you know.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm in a "I hate my hair" phase. Maybe I'm doing too much. I just need to go back to my basics. That means no powders after I'm done and I'm back to dc's. So now I need to buy some deep conditioners. I swear I'm gonna get it right one of these days.

PJaye

@PJaye That's exactly what's happening over at my house and what's worse is that majority are 16oz jars. I've been trying to get the number down for some time but if I ever figure it out I'll let you know.

Please do. I'm beginning to believe that it's a legitimate addiction because I knew exactly what @divachyk meant in her post. Add to that the euphoria that comes with the receipt of a package and the boundless bliss I experience when sampling new products, especially conditioners (I won't even mention the excitement that comes from making lists and punching out figures during sale promotions). It's a cyclic existence that warrants some steps and a pamphlet.

PJaye

I want that KinkyKashmere DC'er but 20% ain't nothin'. Imma see what shipping looks like before I make my final decision.:look:

*hits the 'don't do it' button* That DC isn't very good. I got it during a 50% off sale and I still feel gyped. It has excellent slip...and that's all; no moisture, no softness, no nothing. Still, you may have a different outcome than I did.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
*hits the 'don't do it' button* That DC isn't very good. I got it during a 50% off sale and I still feel gyped. It has excellent slip...and that's all; no moisture, no softness, no nothing. Still, you may have a different outcome than I did.

@PJaye
Nope. :nono2:

I don't have $20 to waste on a new vendor for a potentially substandard product.:nono:

No Thanks. I'll keep my coins.:twocents:

:thankyou: