Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

PJaye

So tonight I opened a few boxes. :look:
And to be totally honest with ya'll....I forgot I had them.:ohsnap:

I know Ya'll won't judge.:lol:

x1 SSI Peach
x2 HTN Protein-Balance Leave-Ins
x1 CurlBox Naturally Smitten

My LRC and Treasured Locks might come tomorrow.

OK, tawk to me. How's that Naturally Smitten stuff? Is it any good? How are you using the pudding and custard? I didn't like the spritz thingy, so I shelved the other products.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Please do. I'm beginning to believe that it's a legitimate addiction because I knew exactly what @divachyk meant in her post. Add to that the euphoria that comes with the receipt of a package and the boundless bliss I experience when sampling new products, especially conditioners (I won't even mention the excitement that comes from making lists and punching out figures during sale promotions). It's a cyclic existence that warrants some steps and a pamphlet.
BOOM....basically @PJaye. I literally booty pop all the way to the house from the street side mailbox when I get a shipment. I call dh throughout the day to see if my packages arrived if he's home that day when I'm expecting a shipment. I need help.

PJaye

BOOM....basically @PJaye. I literally booty pop all the way to the house from the street side mailbox when I get a shipment. I call dh throughout the day to see if my packages arrived if he's home that day when I'm expecting a shipment. I need help.

Exactly. I booty pop, too, but I think it's a symptom of my advanced age rather than an expression of glee at having new products.:laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@PJaye I've had better and I've had worse.

It's decent, but nothing I would go out of my way for or to pay full price for. Currently using the Moisturizing Hair Butter and it's nice. I'd be in no rush to 'repurchase' any of the items once I run out. (But that's not saying they're bad).

Lightly scented, goes on easy, decent amount of moisture. I was using the Hydrating Custard and the Tangle Pudding to twist with.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@blackviolet
Imma call @rileypak and @curlyhersheygirl in here for their opinions.:yep:

They both buy Liters and have used it more/longer than me.

I only bought the small size and used it several times and put it away, because I could feel myself fittna' blow skrait through that bottle and it's not cheap.

I was spritzing away with that stuff like there was no tomorrow.:lol:

So, now that I have a back up, I can pull it back out and use it. It kinda smells a little to me like a lightly scented Man's Cologne. It's nice and feels good.:love2:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@blackviolet

Shake and Go is a lovely protein based detangling spray and leave in.
I use it as a leave in on wash days I use a balancing DC. It provides really good slip, softness, moisture, and [for me] very mild strengthening. My hair is left smooth, soft, and in lovely shape after I use this. It does smell like men's cologne and the scent lingers. I usually smell it all week. It does contain silicones so skip it if that's a problem.

It's pricey, shipping could definitely be cheaper (they use flat rate USPS boxes but still), but I've found it to be worth it for my hair.