Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I just received some disturbing news. Anyone reading this within eyesight please send prayer up for my oldest son.

He was diagnosed at boot camp with a rare genetic diseases that causes him to have tumors. They say it's not life threatening but he might have to have numerous surgeries to maintain the disease over his life.

I'm sharing here because those that stand together in prayer can achieve anything!!

He's upbeat but as a mom inside I'm a nervous wreck!!

:heart: Sending many prayers your way. Both of you stay strong.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I started doing my hair early this morning and it was a tangled mess full of ssk's all over ! :pullhair:

I haven't really been mouisturizing my hair this week so this is my punishment. :kick2:

That NG Pre-Poo is really great to detangle. I'm so glad I have it on hand because my hair was a mess. Right now I'm DC'ng with DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner and CJ Repair Me on my relaxed ends. The slip that the DB PS provides on contact is :drool: I'm about to wash it out but I think this may be a winner.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey T! :wave:

I think I might use CJ Smoothing Lotion and CJ Pattern Pusha as leave in's today but at the same time the DB PS is fabulous so far and I wanted to try as a leave in. I also want to try the HQ GM. Hmmmm...decisions decisions :scratchchin:

@flyygirlll2
Hey Lovely Lady!:kiss:

Yaaasssss DB Pumpkin Seed is absolutely wonderful. Loved it as a DC'er and it worked for me as a L-I.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hey @IDareT'sHair Missed you & everybody too. Just really haven't had time to long on much. I always start and get interrupted. Under my bonnet dryer some I gotta sit down for at least an hour. LOL

I finished up SDSH. It took me forever to finish this bottle. And the last corner made my hair feel awesome. Will repurchase way off in the future.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75
You been sticking to the N/B or have you been a :badgirl: ??

I haven't been too bad with hair, but everything else has been a fail! I think I only bought 3 hair items: Apoghee Green Tea spray, Rosewater Glycerin spray, and photophanere vitamins. I may check the sales thread. There was something I wanted but can't remember what.

How you doing with it? I see you waiting on something. LOL

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75
Actually not too bad. :look: I have bought several supplements. I guess it's all about gettin' a package.

Yeah, still waiting on x3 Purchases which x2 were "impulse buys" and the other one is a Staple and the Vendor said she was waiting on an ingredient to come in.

The two "impulse buys" have been a raging Nightmare though.:eek: Big Time.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75
Actually not too bad. :look: I have bought several supplements. I guess it's all about gettin' a package.

Yeah, still waiting on x3 Purchases which x2 were "impulse buys" and the other one is a Staple and the Vendor said she was waiting on an ingredient to come in.

The two "impulse buys" have been a raging Nightmare though.:eek: Big Time.

@IDareT'sHair I forgot I bought a ton of bamboo tea and a bottle of supplements. Will try to actually take my supplements!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@IDareT'sHair Yea I think I used the whole jar in one sitting. I bought several when she did the sampler. And I have a ton of the full sizes too. SMH.
For some reason, well the reason is laziness, I never stuck with tea rinsing. I was looking at the teas I got in the cabinet the other day. I need to get on it!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75
I loved that Sample Pack.

But I personally did not care for the scent of the Mango one. I have a bunch of the Full Size DC'ers too.:look:

I was saying, every time she has a Sale, I feel compelled to buy something because she's just so durn N-I-C-E.:grin:

She has 25% off now until sometime in August. I haven't bought anything though. (At least not yet):giggle: