Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75
I loved that Sample Pack.

But I personally did not care for the scent of the Mango one. I have a bunch of the Full Size DC'ers too.:look:

I was saying, every time she has a Sale, I feel compelled to buy something because she's just so durn N-I-C-E.:grin:

She has 25% off now until sometime in August. I haven't bought anything though. (At least not yet):giggle:
Yea I hit up all her sales at one time too. Will stay skrong... got so many!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
o_O Sorry. That sucks.

@KinksAndInk
Yeah...I give up.:angry2: It's not going to happen.

Anyway, once when I had a similar problem with another Vendor, the Vendor told me "It was her responsibility to work through issues with USPS and not the Customer" and HH has never once said she would work on this from her end.

The other vendor worked directly with USPS until the issue was resolved.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@KinksAndInk
Yeah...I give up.:angry2: It's not going to happen.

Anyway, once when I had a similar problem with another Vendor, the Vendor told me "It was her responsibility to work through issues with USPS and not the Customer" and HH has never once said she would work on this from her end.

The other vendor worked directly with USPS until the issue was resolved.
Valencia or Valeria or whatever her name is barely wants to correct issues within her control so I'm not surprised she didn't try to talk to USPS for you. It just sucks that you had to go through all this considering that you're a good customer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Valencia or Valeria or whatever her name is barely wants to correct issues within her control so I'm not surprised she didn't try to talk to USPS for you. It just sucks that you had to go through all this considering that you're a good customer.

@KinksAndInk
If I don't hear back from her, I will contact my Credit Union sometime next week and try to dispute the charges.

Aggie

I just made my last order from Bekura for a while. I just wanted to catch everything I wanted during that sale. After this I will be good for a long while. I will only need some APB refreshers and leave-ins and then I'll rest from buying for a while. Oh yeah and maybe a couple jars of SSI Marula Hemp Hair Cream. I :love: that cream a lot.

Here is what I just ordered:

1 YAM Nectar Hydrating Hair Nourisher - I just had to have another one of these (my backup) because I like how it performed on my hair. My hair loves this a lot:lick:.

1 Tonga Mousse Opulent Hair Cream

1 Whipped Custard Body Souffle - Fig Julep

3 Lait Illipe Body Milks in Cocoa Sarai, Sugar de Mai and Acai Kiwi.

I didn't get any of the gelee oils anymore. Changed my mind. I might still get them wayyy later though.