Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
My hair is so soft :drool:
I thought it was going to be dry cause it seemed to get hard while it was drying but this morning it was so supple and soft and fluffy :love:

And I'm ready for the break :look:
Hopefully I'll be grabbing stuff from HerGivenHair, QRedew, Oui.dad, SheaMoisture, Hot Head, and Latinoil....
I gotta get in shape for this next long haul :nervous2:

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I saw that I have Jakeala SHHT in my cart with $3 shipping. I will be mad if I order LD and she has a sale since she is not shipping until 9/12, but I do want to try her stuff in the fall solely.

If I get Naturelle Grow, DevaCurl No Poo Liter and Oui.dad Liter out the way, they are off BF list. Still not pulling the trigger on Siamese Twist unless her discount allows me to forget shipping.

APB is definitely on my BF list. She's a must in the winter for me :yep:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair @rileypak @shawnyblazes So TMN responded back in regards to the conditioner/DC. This is what she said:

"We have a certain time of the year when orders slow down, so we try to only keep those items posted that are repeat orders. With the conditioners they are most poplar during the colder season but they are always available to order by invoice."

So I'm guessing it might become available again durin fall/winter.

ETA- My order is now shipped.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie