Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

Yasssssss!!!!!! That is my scent.

@NaturallyATLPCH i took a chance and tried pink Buttercream. Captain crunch all the way but I love it. There's something girlie but not juvenile about the smell. I'm trying butter rum next. Pray for me. You know I hate scents.

It's my favorite scent! I like the Captain Crunch Berry comparison, makes me want to buy some. It's bakery with just a hint of sweet fruity goodness.
I looked at Butter Rum also. :yep:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Girl, my two years will be on 9/30 and I've had to deal with so much ssk's and of course tangles due in part to that... So much that I cut over 2 inches of hair SMH. I cut more off yesterday. I even had a moment of regretting my decision but I'm ok now.

Even though curly styles are cute, my hair does Sooooo much better in a stretched state. I'm not even talking about twist outs either because I get ssk's and tangles with that. I'm going to start roller setting or possibly blow drying my hair to see how that goes.

I just finished moisturising my hair with QB BRC and sealed with MHC Type 4 Hair Cream
(I forgot I had it until ya'll mentioned it lol). Hair feels good right now. :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
- Hey girl... that two year mark is a killer. My hair was acting a fool. I wanted to go bald. *hugs* in that struggle.

@BrownBetty
Thank You Ms. B-Betty! I needed that laugh today. :rofl:

Woke up dreading tomorrow's Wash Day. No pun intended.:pray:

Girl, my two years will be on 9/30 and I've had to deal with so much ssk's and of course tangles due in part to that... So much that I cut over 2 inches of hair SMH. I cut more off yesterday. I even had a moment of regretting my decision but I'm ok now.
@flyygirlll2
I know your x2 years is in a few days. I agree about the temporary "regrets".:nono: Hopefully, things will go okay tomorrow.

Ya'll Don't ask me why I thought x2 years (24 months) something magical would happen?:eek:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I had an interview today. They passed on me on to the next step. 2 steps down, 2 to go.

I just wanted to put this out there for anyone reading this. Times will get hard but hold on and pray. It will get better. Get closer to God instead of pulling away. Dont lament for whats lost but look to whats going to come.

YOU will be a conqueror. :2inlove:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I had an interview today. They passed on me on to the next step. 2 steps down, 2 to go. I just wanted to put this out there for anyone reading this. Times will get hard but hold on and pray. It will get better. Get closer to God instead of pulling away. Dont lament for whats lost but look to whats going to come.
YOU will be a conqueror.
:2inlove:

@shawnyblazes
:amen:
My Prayers are with you to get it!:pray:

Thanks for such encouraging words.:hug2: