Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I dunno sis, I saw that and was like ummm errr. I have never stepped foot in the wen game. Some folks love it though. I've never been temped. Have you use it before?

@shawnyblazes
Nope. :nono:

Will be my 1st time. I will put in rotation and treat it like any other Cleansing Conditioner.

It's not something I plan on trying to use exclusively or anything. The Deal and the PJ in me made me take the bait.:look:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Hey everyone! :wave:
OT: Work is kicking my butt today.

I'm leaning towards using the entire Up North Naturals line tomorrow for my wash day (minus the twist creme). I'll seal with the Sarenzo Hair Balm instead before putting the UNN gel over it. Hopefully it does me right but that APB co-cleanser will be in the shower just in case...

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
The body frosting is a butter, the souffle is sort of wet to me. Its a smooth velvet feeling ,the frosting is a buttery type product.

I actually used the souffle for my hair. Did not a thing for my body but my skin is always dry. The frosting is more lasting ,the souffle disappears after awhile. The souffle was great under a sealer. The frosting is a sealer if you use it for your hair. Great shine @MileHighDiva
Thanks for the review! How does the lemon cookie fragrance compare to the lemon beignet fragrance? I know the lemon beignet is supposed to be thabomb.com

Aggie

Thanks for the review! How does the lemon cookie fragrance compare to the lemon beignet fragrance? I know the lemon beignet is supposed to be thabomb.com
I live in the tropics and that lemon beignet is super moisturizing on my body and smells absolutely amazing. I like my body feeling soft and supple but it isn't especially dry anyway. I just love how long my skin stays hydrated all day with the souffles. I have not tried any Sarenzo products as yet.