Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Palm oil reacts a bit like mango butter and coconut oil on my hair - it makes it stiff if it's too high in the ingredient list and not mixed with a bunch of other oils and butters my hair loves.

Ahhhhh.... gotcha. Like Shea Butter and Avocado Oil for me. I totally understand.

I revisited the VW Natural because relaxed it was a bit strong, but now it's really perfect. I don't recommend you revisit unless you want to research. I never threw my jar out so it kind helped me. Quinoa I used to hate for the same reason. Now, quinoa and my hair want to be friends but I usually can't let the past be.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
Thanks for the tip on Buttery Soy vs Type4.:up:

I liked Vanilla-Whiskey both Relaxed and now Natural. No problem here with Quinoa.

OT: At some point, I will have to finally have to pull out QB's AOHC and BRBC. I can't keep stockpiling them and just holding on to them.

That's another one that's so cost prohibitive it seems like I buy it but don't use it because it's so expensive to replace.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair I feel you about QB. Great products but not cost effective. That's why I leave them for winter. It's only one season and I'm pretty light handed on that stuff.

Let me go mosey on over to Bel Nouvo site..... again..... Im not making no carts.

ETA: Alikay is in Target

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I feel you about QB. Great products but not cost effective. That's why I leave them for winter. It's only one season and I'm pretty light handed on that stuff. Let me go mosey on over to Bel Nouvo site..... again..... Im not making no carts. ETA: Alikay is in Target

@Saludable84
Last year Bel Nouvo offered Sweet Potato Pie and Red Velvet and they were both Great!:love:

This year I think they are offering Amaretto and a Black-berry one?

Yeah, I said I can get Alikay OTG.

I'll wait until around BF or after to pull out QB.:perplexed:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
I'd like to get some more KeraVada Oils. I don't have many Oils like this.

I have several from HV, but those oils were "special". The price got really costly and the Sales stopped.

I wish they would have a good Sale. I never get anything from them anymore about Sales, Discounts etc.....I may have 1/2 bottle left.

I also have their Crème Brulee Hair Cream/Lotion.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I should do a quick inventory of my stash, but I just can't be bothered. I have products stashed everywhere in this place so that would be tiring. I've just been giving away stuff in order to help deplete it a bit.

Speaking of quinoa protein, I gave away both the Devacurl Decadence cleanser and conditioner. My hair didn't respond well the last time I used them.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair
I might as BN to my BF list.

It could take me 2-3 months to use those jars of QB I have. I used the CTDG 5 times already and my jar is 90% full. Now that I'm washing 1x a week (unless I need that extra wash) I wouldn't finish that jar until V-day.

Buttery Soy I've used 2 or 3 times and it's 90% full.

I just used the TMN Capuacu BC and I used just the residue on the cap from twist off on 75% of my head.

Do you style soaking wet or damp?

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I should do a quick inventory of my stash, but I just can't be bothered. I have products stashed everywhere in this place so that would be tiring. I've just been giving away stuff in order to help deplete it a bit.

Speaking of quinoa protein, I gave away both the Devacurl Decadence cleanser and conditioner. My hair didn't respond well the last time I used them.

Next time, you PM a sista :fistshake:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I'd like to get some more KeraVada Oils. I don't have many Oils like this.

I have several from HV, but those oils were "special". The price got really costly and the Sales stopped.

I wish they would have a good Sale. I never get anything from them anymore about Sales, Discounts etc.....I may have 1/2 bottle left.

I also have their Crème Brulee Hair Cream/Lotion.

Their oils are so excellent but the price KILLS me!!!!!

That hair cream that smells like Patchouli and Big Strong Man is bae but they don't sell it anymore