Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@MileHighDiva
Have you tried anything in the Mane Choice line before?
No, because I was told it smells like grapefruit, or at least the original products. But, this has me sucked it. It features her "Signature K.O.M.B Oil." Kalahari, Oleaster, Mongongo, and Boabab oils. I need to go look up the kalahari. The oleaster sounds kinda chemically.

ETA: Kalahari = watermelon seed oil. Also, what the products smell like.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
No, because I was told it smells like grapefruit, or at least the original products. But, this has me sucked it. It features her "Signature K.O.M.B Oil." Kalahari, Oleaster, Mongongo, and Boabab oils. I need to go look up the kalahari. The oleaster sounds kinda chemically.

ETA: Kalahari = watermelon seed oil. Also, what the poducts smell like.

Kalahari :drool:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Evening ladies.

I'm a little bummed. I had a third interview for a position I really want and it felt like it didn't go the greatest.

Sigh, I feel like buying up a slew of things to make my fingers happy.

Hopefully this piece of candy tides me over. Lol

I hope everyone had a productive day. I wonder how Hairtiage is. She used to post on Instagram but I haven't seen anything know awhile.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening ladies.
I'm a little bummed. I had a third interview for a position I really want and it felt like it didn't go the greatest. Sigh, I feel like buying up a slew of things to make my fingers happy. Hopefully this piece of candy tides me over. Lol

@shawnyblazes
I'm sure it went better than you think. :hug2:

Afterall, it was your 3rd, so they sound like they are really interested in your for the position.:yep:

ETA: Perhaps you blew them away on your other two. And this one was just a formality.

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@IDareT'sHair my coworkers were molesting my hair today. They said it was super hydrated. IDK, like, I like the Capuacu but the Buttery Soy and CTDG set very high standards for me. CTDG is smoothing for right now (humidity and frizz) and Buttery Soy is just :drool:. I know you dont group them together, but for me they are used the same way, as I can only detangle on soaking wet hair. I think I will just use this for now and test in the winter, and make a final decision then.

For now, I just cannot recommend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
my coworkers were molesting my hair today. They said it was super hydrated. IDK, like, I like the Capuacu but the Buttery Soy and CTDG set very high standards for me. CTDG is smoothing for right now (humidity and frizz) and Buttery Soy is just :drool:. I know you dont group them together, but for me they are used the same way, as I can only detangle on soaking wet hair. I think I will just use this for now and test in the winter, and make a final decision then.
For now, I just cannot recommend.

@Saludable84
I was never interested in this product. I think there was something in the ingredients (or description) I didn't like? I don't remember.

Trust me, I would have had it by now, if I was "remotely" interested in it.

*cackles at your hair molesting coworkers*:giggle:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center