Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@CeeLex33
If you see something that was on your prospective BF list and the price is right, by all means, everyone should be picking those items up.

Just one less package to have to wait for BF.

But just all random-willy-nilly buying, just for the "sake" of buying:look:.......no people should not be doing that during this time.

I've actually wait until our "breaks" but the breaks turn into mini hauls. I've been doing better in terms of sticking with what I'm trying to make staples.

I just need to catch these sales and get these backups

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I've got 5 packages coming on Tuesday. Thank goodness only two are hair related and one was purchased this weekend.

Going to send out a couple packages this weekend.

Going to look at that Jakeala cart. Will probably take the plunge.

It seems like my only BF purchase will be APB and NG. I'm almost done.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 @curlyhersheygirl @Golden75, tell me why I don't want to wear my slap and get it greasy but the weather is cooling off so I will bust it out soon.

I wear a bonnet or scarf under mine where the hat will touch my hair when I feel like that. Same if my hair is wet. I try to keep the front out a bit to make it look chic.

Your going to love that hat!

curlyhersheygirl

I wear a bonnet or scarf under mine where the hat will touch my hair when I feel like that. Same if my hair is wet. I try to keep the front out a bit to make it look chic.

Your going to love that hat!
@Saludable84
These are purely accessories for me. I wear them with either some twists hanging out in the front or with the twists swooped to the side and tucked under the brim.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl

Hello Curly! :hug2: What you DC'ing with today?

Imma use Kj Naturals Neapolitan. Tryna' go through somma' these 8oz one-offs.
@IDareT'sHair
Hey sis
I'm DC'ing with the last bit of not easily broken under the hot head.

I have that one out too, may put it in rotation but I'm not sure yet.
BTW DS surprised us yesterday. When I got back from getting the kids from school saw him rummaging through the fridge. He's here for the weekend and already raided the stash closet for more product

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Thought about the Gallon sized ST'icals..... but don't know what I would get?:drunk:

I thought about the Afrotastic Curl Elastic. But I have an 8oz I haven't even got to yet?:look:
@IDareT'sHair
I thought about it too. I saw @shawnyblazes mention about the newly added gallon glide but I've never tried it.
Do you have love perks? I have no idea what that is or how it works

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
BTW DS surprised us yesterday. When I got back from getting the kids from school saw him rummaging through the fridge. He's here for the weekend and already raided the stash closet for more product

@curlyhersheygirl
"Our Freshman" was on my mind the other day. I meant to ask you how he's doing.:hug2:

Bolded made me bust out laughing. Fridge 1st/Products 2nd.:laugh:

Great Weekend for Him.:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I thought about it about it too. I saw mention about the newly added gallon glide but I've never tried it. Do you have love perks? I have no idea what that is or how it works

@curlyhersheygirl

Yeah. I'm tryna' figure out how folks are using that one (Knot Glide)?:look:

You get Love Perks based on your purchases. I used mine a while back. I don't think I have accumulated enough yet to cash in.:cry3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
He's doing ok. Had me cooking his favorites last night. He ate like he was starving all day lol. The other kids are happy he's here.
@curlyhersheygirl

Awww......I remember those days!:2inlove:

YUM. :lick: Not to mention a bunch of dirty laundry.:laundry:

What Ari think about Big-Bro being home?

What Goodies is he taking back? (Product-wise) & Food!:lol:

I should see if I have any. I doubt it 'cause I haven't shopped there in years

@curlyhersheygirl
Them thangs is hard to accumulate.:lol: